itmeJP Community

itmeJP Community

Court of Swords - Fan Wiki (WiP, Help Welcome!)

7 Likes

any advice would be wonderful its my first time coding :slight_smile:

1 Like

:itmejpgg:

In case you’re having trouble gathering information…

It’s not a lot, but

Those were the topics that I remembered quickly… I’m sure there’s more :slight_smile:

Maybe ask @putridcheese if it’s ok to put his Court of Swords Tarot Project on there

1 Like

thanks so much. :slight_smile:

Hey! This is great! If you need any support, throw me or @RollPlay a tweet and we’ll see what we can do.

8 Likes

If you need a hand with writing articles, I have a fanatical obsession with CoS and would love to help with it.

Omg yes plz thank you so much i am bad at writing articles but i am great at statistics

im going through every episode and doing general notes and i will make pages bassed on them but im not so good at filling in the information like background and lore on all the pages
(i love numbers tho)

3 Likes

Cool, give me a discord or some other way to contact you so we can hash shit out

@Aidanmckinney and @saberthedarklord Thanks for being awesome! :itmejpheart:

3 Likes

i added a section on the home page for How to contribute so everyone can contribute to the site. :slight_smile:

1 Like

moving this post to the CoS section.

Is it possible to put into 2 sections? CoS and the wiki section?

How about moving the topic to the wiki section and renaming it, something like:

Court of Swords - Fan Wiki (WiP, Help Welcome!)

1 Like

That could work.

no sorry

1 Like

Is there still interest in working on this? I know little about the coding part of a wiki but I’m willing to learn. I would love for Court of Swords to have a wiki on par with the Swan Song one, and what we have is a great start!

I am interested. Just filled in a bit of one of the West Marches wiki entries for practice last week; was planning to re-watch CoS from 51 sometime soon, so I’ll try to add things as I go.

That’s great! I’m starting at the very beginning and working my way through the episodes. I am, as predicted, absolute pants at the coding side of things but hopefully I’ll get better as I go along!

1 Like

Feal free to use facts about the Farang from this thread to the wiki :blush:

1 Like

Cheers, thank you!