itmeJP Community

itmeJP Community

Suggest a Moment for the RollPlay Animated Shorts

@Dead_Flip is animating the scene in RollPlay Legacy where Gen trys to catch Ryan and Geoff uses the Ring to time travel for the first animated short.

Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/dead_flip

What other moments would you like to see as an animated short?

• linking to the video would help, and much appreciated :smiley:
  • remember this is an animated short

You can use this thread as a reference as well should you need a refresher on some of the favorite moments

2 Likes

There are so many moments from BoP Dark Side but I think the best one to animate would probably be Tharan blowing up their own vehicle (killing those inside), and then being confronted by Schloopin Boopin.

Edit: Forgot to add link.

6 Likes

If there is one thing i always wanted for rollplay. It is an animated intro for swansong with the musik of Molly Hatchet - Flirting with Disaster. in the style of the old a-team show. Introduscing the characters with freeze-frame close-ups. :slight_smile:

Swansong:
Geoff/Mr. S shopping for weapons and equipment for for ship.

Swansong:
The situation with JP/Higgs threatening the ship with his hand. Just to have the local news make it another crazy feat. of Brumpo Tungus.

Will look the links to each moment.

4 Likes

If you’re doing it in the style of the cooptional shorts I think Day9’s character creation would work great.

4 Likes

This entire list are the must-animates from Legacy RollPlay.

1 Like

link to Day9’s character creation

6 Likes

The list of funny moments from that thread:

9 Likes

The thing is while they are hilarious, a lot of these come out of the players dicking around and are not suitable for an animated short. Maybe some of the banter could be done in the style of the Co-Optional animated shorts, but not all.

1 Like

True for some not all though. For example Apple Salesman is a great moment to be animated.

2 Likes

An animated description of Wheat discussing the cheeseburger filled-car plan from Mirrorshades.

Or a day in the life of SpyCat.

5 Likes

In the last Blades episode Wheat hoped that the Mirrorshades cheeseburger plan would be one of the animated shorts.

I hope someone finds the link to that. (and Hawt Kathy)

From the Court of Swords Live show - Don’t math on stream

3 Likes

that is a good rule, and both Max and JP foisted it on to Adam

1 Like

I am re-watching Swan song, jotted down a few timestamps for good moments.

How much money is your god worth?

Its not actually that peaceful… his brain is probably freakin out.

Preparing for cryostasis

Higgs alone in drive space.

literally anything from diekea.

5 Likes

Like, LITERALLY ANYTHING!

1 Like

Both DIE-KEA and Nebula Jazz ep01 have sooo many things in them that are worth animated episodes. I especially like the Hotel Concierge Android Scene in Nebula Jazz.

Watching old clips, you really notice the difference in audio compared to today.

1 Like

agree with both the suggestions DIE-Kea and Nebula Jazz ep.1 being full of moments worthy of an animated short.
Rex and the penguin comes to mind for Nebula Jazz Ep. 1

Blades week 8 the encounter with the Dimmer sister would be great.

I think Pokket’s Leap of Faith into the garbage with Aurora from Nebula Jazz Ep 2 should definitely get animated.

1 Like