itmeJP Community

itmeJP Community

The Crew - General Information - Blades Wiki

Did a little HTML coding on @AnneMunition portrait. Anyone, with privileges, can copy that and add it to the others as well.

1 Like

There’s also already separate wikis for the different shows, though they each vary as far as level of activity/content goes. Plus the fact that most wikis go completely inactive after a show ends.

I think the best way here is not to treat it like it’s wikipedia or similar things, after all this isn’t a wiki software. Keep making threads in whatever way you want and we’ll see what posts would work as Wiki posts or request it to be a wiki post so we can have an open discussion about it.

For instance if someone started a thread that was something like a memoriam over PC’s that have died (and does it well) that would be worthy of being a wiki post.

Oh, disregard my last. I was thinking he was talking about making an actual wiki site for dead PCs, not talking about a show lore/history/info archive on this site. Whoops.

But I like the idea.:itmejp10:

1 Like

Yeah, this is super cool. Thanks so much, Umbra!

2 Likes

Thats what I was thinking, -ing art man it really -ing gets to you

1 Like

Hello @TwitchSurgeon
I was hoping to add a few things to this post, but I do not seem to be able to edit it, even though my
‘basic’ badge says I can edit wiki posts.

Edit: By amazing coincidence, by making this post I just earned the ‘member’ badge, which now seems to allow me to make wiki edits. So I guess all is well, except that the badge descriptions might need to be changed.

1 Like

Sorry we upped the trust level a little bit, so the badges might not reflect that at the moment. I’ll have to (or any other @admins can do it) revisit those descriptions. Looking at your posting history you’ve probably been granted member level by a @moderators or admin. That’s ok since they trust you but don’t betray their trust or they’ll be sad :itmejps:, and I won’t let them sit at the cool table with me :itmejplol::itmejpgg:

2 Likes

We know now that Rune(Annes) friend is Quellyn, a witch and that her Rival must be Scurlock,[spoiler]the Vampire[/spoiler].
Runes vice purveyor is Martin Gull, Owner of the Leaky Bukket and her drug is called the Black Lotus. All the other 3 do not have one vice purveyor or we do not know, who they are.

Great. I just added these items.

1 Like

I think I probably have permission to edit stuff here but I don’t want to try it and get in the way of a system I’m unaware of. But under Rune’s details, “Tinker” isn’t one of my skills currently - I do have a point in Study.

So it should just be Survey 1 and Study 1 under Insight. :+1:

1 Like

Done! Thanks for the correction!

You do have permission to add thing :smiley: And if anything breaks or is incorrect anyone can revert back to an older version since all the edits and who did them is saved.

@tralfamadorian42 @DealerUmbra how are you two feeling about the using/updating this wiki post so far?

So far so good. Using proper HTML for the layout, rather than having to rely on Markdown, lets us do a lot more with the presentation of things. :itmejp10:

Main problem has been not knowing whether or not the information that shows up on stream is correct: going through the old edits, the incorrect Tinker information was added from the first episode, which does show a dot in Tinker on the overlay. Insight from the cast is definitely welcomed here.

A decent solution for this is to @ the GM for the show when there’s something that is confusing or doesn’t feel right. In this wiki’s case that would be John with @OneSevenDesign, the same way that you got a little @ notification so will he and he can check out what’s up :smiley:

1 Like

I just went through and edited all of their action ratings to reflect the current values.

(Miss Cattaby’s Consort changed from 3 to 2. Her Sway changed from 1 to 2.)
(Aldo’s Command changed from 1 to 2.)

4 Likes

I haven’t had any problems editing the wiki post so far (though I’ve only done it a few times). As Umbra says, the main difficulty is getting accurate information, but John and the cast can help with that.

I updated my Resolve traits. After today’s Episode #3, my Resolve increased from 2 to 3 and I added a point in Consort.

4 Likes

@itmeJP, can you please update the overlays with these changes to the stats?
Some of us were confused about one of Wheat’s consort rolls and if Vana had 2 or 3 in Consort.

1 Like

Just fyi, the crew has a pseudo-consort what with Myth. He is being run as a consort at least, with Carriless commanding him at higher effectiveness.

Unsure if this is official or just how the mechanics work for pet classes.