itmeJP Community

itmeJP Community

[RollPlay: Blades Q&A] Episode 8: Lure

They play pretty irregularly. Busy people and all that.

2 Likes

I can’t answer that one!

Max is 4. Each level gives you a die to roll when your lifestyle matters.

You roll 4 dice. ;p

No comment. X___X

Yep, that’s intentional.

No. (good question)

Both Hawkers and Assassins are in the current PDF. All of the crew types are in v7.1 (pages 49-54).

Absolutely.

5 Likes

YO WADDAP ITS YA BOY CANTER HAIG I HURR WE GOT A NEW CUSTOMER TONIGHT

21 Likes

They play pretty irregularly. Busy people and all that.

Yeah, I knew that, but thanks. In episode 12 they said they were going to play every Monday from then, but I never saw another episode, so just wondering. But, you would THINK that now that there is a MAJOR crossover that at least some would try to find a time to come on to at least have a dialog. The Last Word assassinated the woman of the proclaimed LEADER of the Bloodletters. How long is it REALLY going to take them to figure that out?

1 Like

I know RIGHT what is WRONG with THEM

11 Likes

Insanity I tell ya, INSANITY!

1 Like

Tell them to bring all their friends. Lets get everybody high as a fucking kite!

2 Likes

We also got a date, didn’t we, tonight of when the hard copy books would be available. Do you know weather they will be hardcover or soft? I would prefer the hard. Anyway. I would love to find a game of Blades that I could play in, being the Whisper, of course, and play online, even if not on Twitch, but that would be good too. I love this game, and it would be nice to help it along. (I already have the “Available” ruleset.

2 Likes

:itmejplewd:

oh my oh my

6 Likes

Really loved seeing them get involved in the wider world outside of their jobs today with the dimmer sisters and “the eels”

Would increasing their tier make it easier to go up against Scurlock?

What would it take for them to make “the eels” a cohort?

1 Like

I will literally eat your face John Harper.

10 Likes

Yes.

At this point? Probably just a crew advance.

2 Likes

Sounds like a skirmish roll.

::awaits 6s::

1 Like

The next game will be fun then

1 Like

Does Lure impact the connection Rune has with she who slays in darkness because of the connection the Bloodletters have to certain other demonic beings ?

1 Like

Yeah injecting the blood of another demon (Sakara was it? Or I guess it’s just any old leviathan, but… ATTUNED to Sakara…)
edit: Settara (Setara?) Aaaah yes!

2 Likes

Settara (Setara?) is Weird Boy’s Demon GF

3 Likes

Bloodletters spoilerishness!
[spoiler]Yeah, I recall getting tats at the Bloodletters though gave HER specifically influence over them, or… well, I guess it hasn’t really been sussed out what that’ll do just yet huh?[/spoiler]

2 Likes

Ok, so, why is some SH*T Blurred out??

1 Like

Its a spoiler cover…

1 Like