itmeJP Community

itmeJP Community

[RollPlay: Blades Q&A] Episode 8: Lure

Ask me questions about Episiode 8!

3 Likes

<3 <3 <3 @AnneMunition <3 <3 <3 :itmejpgg:

4 Likes

What could have potentially happened to the crew if they failed their rolls at the Dimmer house if that wouldn’t give too much away?

4 Likes

So the Last Word was poking about the former territory of the Red Sashes, right? Weren’t they followers of a certain goddess we know?

3 Likes

@OneSevenDesign What is the maximum stash level/lifestyle for characters? Does it have any benefits before retirement?

2 Likes

If there isn’t some big climactic thing against like Lord Scurlock with all 7 players with some big crossover I will riot. Personally. By myself. In my room. Alone.
Buffy/Angel crossover style.
:itmejpgg:

3 Likes

What happens when they get 4 attunement?

2 Likes

@iNcontroLTV Geoff, you eyeing Daredevil or Occultist yet?

2 Likes

So we’ve got one line of the Dimmer Sisters’ rhyme, we need to get more. The one so far is

“People come in, but they don’t come out!
The Dimmer Sisters are out and about!”

6 Likes

People come in, but they don’t come out!
That’s what the Dimmer Sisters are all about!

Maybe?

3 Likes

Additional question because @iNcontroLTV wanted at least 70 in this thread: When Aldo left the note on the grave, did that tick the hidden “Arcy’s revenge is coming” clock? Now she should know it was a planned killing and not an accident.

2 Likes

[spoiler]Wall the sisters are favor 3 with the blood laters[/spoiler] :imp::scream_cat::itmejpfail:=:itmejprekt:

Nooo they should be allies! … even though they killed a certain ally of the Bloodletters. >.>

<.<

1 Like

@OneSevenDesign As others have mentioned, staying at Tier 0, and consequently maintaining a low profile and being generally unrecognised by people at large, is generally beneficial for assassins. Is this an intentional piece of design and are there ways to “pressure” a team out of this tier?

@AnneMunition Is it just me or was Rune meant to be high the entire episode, with her uncharacteristic excitability? :smiley:

2 Likes

Arcy is Cold she wont give a shit.

7 Likes

lol :thumbsup:

:itmejpgmleft::itmejpgmlol::itmejpgmtpk: [spoiler]wall she is savag and cood[/spoiler]

Why is this show so bad? Asking for a friend …

Awesome show, everyone! I think I said it before, but I love how fast paced this show is getting has gotten
:itmejplol::itmejpgg:

I was hoping for the Eels do die (a little), but having “slaves” might be fine, too?
Happy Rune was the best! :purple_heart:

Will Rune be covered in a full-body-drug-tattoo?
Will Aldo learn to fiddle the Cello?
Will the Dimmer Sister send cookies?
Find out, next time on BLADES!

Oh, and please kill EVERYONE :itmejpgmleft::itmejpgmlol::itmejpgmright: :adammrdr::adamhobo::itmejpsoon:

4 Likes

[spoiler]It is going to be hard for them to be complete allies when Oskarr Scurlock is related to Rune’s worst enemy. [/spoiler]

@iNcontroLTV [spoiler]How does she who slays in the dark handle demons and their influence on her acolytes? I mean is she like sure you can work for them and me? or is she pissed about that. Asking for a friend.[/spoiler]

1 Like

I heard Geoff mention Peaky Blinders as being a inspiration for Blades (maybe not the exact word he used), any other shows or other media that inspired the setting/etc for Blades? From the very beginning I was very intrigued by the setting but every episode I find myself falling deeper in love with not only the characters (who are fantastic) but just the world itself.

There’s definitely some very Cthulhu-like stuff going on with some of the deities like She-Who-Slays, gonna have to go back to my Lovecraft anthology soon.

As for questions about this specific episode, @AnneMunition, do you feel any pressure to fill that clock to become an acolyte for She-Who-Slays? You’ve had a lot to do during the downtime to clear stress, etc, so you may just have not had time to get around to it but I’m very much looking forward to seeing what you do with that. Especially with your character already being in tune with the supernatural forces in the world.

1 Like

Did anything happen to Myth when Carriless used the darkness?

2 Likes