itmeJP Community

itmeJP Community

[COURT OF SWORDS // E77 Q&A] Two Kittens

Yeah, I’m sorry, maybe the banter amongst the players got to me and made me feel like it was fact.

be as vague as you want, but was it worth it

regarding access to the upper levels and well being of the world?

It’s a bit weird that you’re making declarative statements about a thing only I know the truth about.

7 Likes

I think they can certainly make it worthwhile.

1 Like

I’m only basing that off GM prep where you said it. That’s why I gave you the name in said session. If I am mistaken, then I apologize.

It’s a name we use for it, but not the like, true uniform truth of the thing.

1 Like

Absolutely fair enough!

So when Berg was being offered this drink, was anyone else reminded of the scene with Anne’s character when she became a vampire (or the CoS equivalent)? I really don’t think Berg’s story is over (unless Max wants it to be).

1 Like

it’s over, get over your 5 stages of grief and get hyped for a new gassy character

Apocalypse time baby

2 Likes

I mean the real question is if Berg is actually truly dead, will they continue trying to destroy the city?

I mean Ramus can’t res cause he has no diamond. But hey if berg did kick the bucket it was one hell of a run

cant really say i agree and if you’ve watched the gm prep he does every once in a while you see that he plans the big overarching things quite diligently

Free the kittens!

1 Like

He’s telling the story the players want to follow. If they didn’t care about the City of Brass or anything that’s happening there, they could just take off and go somewhere else.

Max should come back as the spider. (What is it about nonhuman NPCs that makes Adam so good at them?)

I would just like to say that while I appreciate you contributing your opinion, you’re so off base with this specific criticism that I can’t even begin to formulate a response.

7 Likes

Agreed - people are missing the real victims here.

2 Likes

If the character is actually dead, then I’m curious as to how impactful his death will be on the actual world of CoS. It felt like a lot of the show was linked to them, as if it found a main character/protagonist, and if all that were to just disappear, it would be frustrating to say the least. Maybe this is a false assumption based on the shear amount of screen time this character had, but I feel like his death should mean a lot to the world and not just to the current party… Or maybe this just cements the idea that fate and destiny are more suggestions than promises in CoS.

Hoping for some fan art of her.

3 Likes