itmeJP Community

itmeJP Community

[COURT OF SWORDS // E77 Q&A] Two Kittens

you wanted more, chat

10 Likes

SO MANY PEOPLE SAID CLIFFHANGER

1 Like

I take it back. I don’t want more. I lied, make it go away…

Berg pls don’t be dead for good.

4 Likes

Fuck! God damnit Adam!

3 Likes

What way would this be to start the next episode though? 1st hour he dies? :smiley:

2 Likes

I find it ironic Berg, who is so against slavery, but sells Tulpa into it.

2 Likes

less of a question and more of a comment but I would of loved if the person Kali herd speaking the dragon language was actually a changeling in the shape of a female dragonborn “servicing” a client with some kinky desires, I imagined this place being full of Changelings that adapt to there clients because that would fit perfectly here i think

2 Likes

Adam, you sadistic PC-slayer.

1 Like

Adam where do you get these ideas for creatures? Do you just make some of our nightmares a reality?

2 Likes

Touch of the Unfolded Petal was a spur of the moment thing - I took the base thing that popped into my head, which was a Marilith, and I spun her out into something unsettling and beautiful.

9 Likes

Thats awesome i hope to get that good as a DM some day

1 Like

There is no way Berg is just dead and if he is then Max wanted to play a different character. Adam is evil but he would never just swip someones character out from under them like that.

1 Like

Tell that to JP

2 Likes

Wouldn’t I? I gave them an entire episode of Soft Moves to warn them of the danger…

6 Likes

I agree, I think there will be something like, every character has to sacrifice something on each level of the devil’s vault, and Berg doesn’t just die

I just hope to see Tupla next sesion have some reprocusions? or the i idea i had of him trying to make a deal with Ramus who has no soul!? what could happen tun tun tuuuuuuun

I know you think it is funny, but I don’t like when you do things like this. Gassy spent the whole episode trying to debate whether or not he should take the deal, and then when he finally gets the answer you put an incredibly difficult roll in front of him and kill the character. I know that it might not be permanent, but it doesn’t make it less frustrating. And it isn’t the good kind of frustrating, when you make plans that the dice can’t cash, but it feels very forced. I don’t use that term lightly, since I know you do your best to be honest at the table, but I thought that it was pretty unfair. I get that “making a deal with the devil” is bad, but Berg was already making a sacrifice as part of the deal. He said he would give his pound of flesh, but nothing about his blood. I also know that my opinion about the matter is irrelevant, but I wanted to share feedback none-the-less, since I think this was divergent from your typical behavior.

2 Likes

Adam I both love and hate you right now. The bombshell ended up being a better cliffhanger ending than the tease of “Oooo what’s going to happen?” but so many of us are shook right now. And now we’ve got to wait 2 weeks? Goddamn. I love Court of Swords.

1 Like

Death by combat is a different thing to auto potion death

2 Likes

I fully expected that when they said they wanted the “entity” inside of Berg, that they’d take both Tulpa and his weird reincarnation cursed soul (If Berg actually is Illneval).

1 Like