Nika harper
Allison haislip
Kevin smith
Trisha Hershberger

Just some off the top of my head

1 Like

Iā€™ll throw my name in the hat to make an appearance :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

I think some kind of military-based one shot, with Break, Sacriel and a couple of other shooter streamers could be fun.

1 Like

Neal really hasnā€™t played much 5e and is even doing a fun mechanic themed campaign on his channel to get better with it. Itā€™s not really that he doesnā€™t like it he just isnā€™t familiar with it. Also he tends towards low magic which 5e doesnā€™t do as well.

I think that vg twitch streamers make up the largest part of the players on Rollpay, and while I really appreciate almost all of the people youā€™ve had on, I think that getting some people from other sources would be good for the channel. The examples Iā€™ve included are just the first ideas that came to mind when I thought of these categories.

RPG Industry peeps: Like Fred Hicks (Evil Hat), Luke Crane(burning wheel), Jason Morningstar(fiasco/night witches), Ben Robbins(microscope/west marches).
Rollplay adjacent peeps: Sean and Strass from Bloodletters, some people from Geek and Sundry esp. Wil Wheaton, Eric Vulgaris & Matt Colville.
Other creative peeps: Brandon Sanderson (author), Rob Daviou (boardgame designer), Max Landis (screenwriter).
There are many more people in each category that I could choose.

4 Likes

Ryan Moore on any show with geoff and or JP, the man is extremely funny imo, and he matches Geoffs style of humor really well.

After the Mouse Guard one shot I would really like to see Jesse (Fairlight_Excalibur) back for something else. Really enjoyed his RP and presence in the game.

9 Likes

Iā€™d love to see BurkeBlack, Heā€™s expressed interest in the past, and the guy lives for RP. I think heā€™d add a lot to Rollplay

1 Like

So I was watching a video over at https://m.youtube.com/user/aFistfulofDice

and while Matt at aFistfulofDice uses YouTube instead of Twitch, I think he would be an awesome GM for at least a Rollplay oneshot show, could even be a good player to have on. The guy seems to already have some nice recording equipment.

Heā€™s known for GMing his 5th Ed Provokers game with some other YouTube streamers.

1 Like

Thread Necromancy Ahoy!

Sorry to reanimate this thread, but I was just thinking about this andā€¦

Sky Williams. If he could keep on track and get down to RP, in the right game and setting, he could be amazing.

1 Like

This might be one of those threads where necromancy is encouragedā€¦

Ontopicā€¦ Iā€™ve recently re-watched a few episode of the big bang theoryā€¦ they do some fake D&D in the show! Not that itā€™ll be realistic, but Iā€™d like to see them play a session for real! Sheldor the Conqueror hype?

:itmejplol::itmejploot: