itmeJP Community

itmeJP Community

Who would you like to see on RollPlay?

So, who would you like to see on RollPlay? Someone new? Someone old that you want to see more of? I personally want to see Bikeman on a show! I heard that he was interested.
What about you guys?
Who do you want to see?

1 Like

If/when people get added. Most of all, I would love to see new people but have noone specific in mind. i know that current/old cast is very loved and i really like them too but for me its always fun to see someone new RP and develop over the lenght of a show.

1 Like

I want to see Adam as a player on something. His characters are always awesome.

14 Likes

Canter basically torched that relationship though…

1 Like

Yes I agree with you 100%.

1 Like

It’d be cool to get some other critical role people on a oneshot/stint on CoS. We’ve also never had Ana Robinson on except for a one-shot a few years back, would love to see her guest on something.

5 Likes

I’d love to see a reunion show, maybe for 5 years? Neal/Ryan/Gen/Geoff. It’s a shame three of those names have all but vanished in the rollplay brand, but a nice one shot would bring back some great memories.

3 Likes

I know this would be hard to pull off but I would absolutely love to see Chris Perkins play. He is super entertaining and it would be a blast.

5 Likes

On the topic of bringing in new people, Hafu and Witwix came to mind. Witwix on a show with Zeke could be fun…

2 Likes

Vin Diesel is always high on the list of people to play with.
I’d like to see Felicia Day or Wil Wheaton on RollPlay, but that will probably never happen.

3 Likes

I’d like to see Matt Mercer GM a One shot for Adam, JP, Wheat, and one other player. Can’t come up with a good fourth. Ideas?

3 Likes

Neal doesn’t really like 5E so I’m not sure he’d agree…

I know things have gotten kind of weird, but I would love to see a return of Steven Silent0siris make a come back to RollPlay.

9 Likes

Oh yeah I forgot about his West Marches stint…

1 Like

that time he came to west marches and was using god tactics. good times

2 Likes

I´d like to see ExcessiveProfanity, I think I heard him mention that he has played some DnD in his younger days although that memory might be conjured by my own mind…

Maybe a oneshot with Zeke as DM kind of Dark Souls inspired story with players ExcessiveProfanity,Witwix,ManVSGame or have Zeke as 4th player, and a “professional” DM such as Adam, it would be a ragtag of players but I think it would be a really funny show.

Oneshot with a “survival (ARMA/DayZ) FPS” inspired ruleset with Timthetatman,Lirik,Shorty and Sacriel.

Will Wheaton, Felicia Day, Matthew Mercer as a DM (highly unlikely he´d spend hours DM’ing for Rollplay when he spends so much time on Critical Role already)…

All Rollplay historys DM’s as players in a oneshot, (Adam Koebel,Steven,Neal and John.)

I’d also like to see Kaitlyn and Shannon in some more rollplay shows!

3 Likes

Felicia Day, heh? I think Jesse Cox should be in that show, randomly selected. [spoiler]They can meet for the first time, again![/spoiler]

7 Likes

My wishes would be Steven (assuming there is no bad blood lingering/they can work it out) and Kaitlyn. Maybe Maggie Krohn - Apocalypse World says hi.

7 Likes

I would love that! Sounds awesome!

5 Likes

I co-sign this. I’d love to see Adam as a full time player some day on a Rollplay show. If the scheduling/work load for Adam ever worked out with JPs I’d be pumped…

Like a full time show with Adam/Geoff/Wheat/Dan as players would be amazing.

4 Likes