itmeJP Community

itmeJP Community

Where are you from?

UK London/Essex here… Please UK people no Essex jokes

2 Likes

From Serbia and I would love to see at least one more person post the same.

1 Like

Born and raised in Slovakia, recently moved to Switzerland. Love to see this Europe hype as the US is sleeping.

1 Like

I am right from the middle of the europe. The moon not the continent… But tbh I live in Poland.

1 Like

Europe HYPE, but in from the US. I work nights so my sleep schedule is a mess :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Utrecht, The Netherlands here! Love the new site!!

From the UK. So I laugh at the idea that Vancouver/Minnesota is north, it’s several hundred miles south of here (although Minny can get significantly colder, god bless the gulf stream and its lovely warmish waters)

Live in York specifically right now, from from the Lake District (I miss hills :cry: )

1 Like

Tallinn, Estonia. Kinda hard to spot due to constantly being place in Russia for some reason, go figure :confused:

tallin seemed lovely the one day I spent there

I’m from southern Poland :slight_smile: Kinda hate it though since all the RollPlay shows start pretty late for me :confused:

1 Like

So that would make the UK the thawed north? It got about -30°c here last winter.

EU camper here, from the cold gloomy Finland where we’re drunk 24/7, drink our coffee black and eat desserts that look like poop (pudding).

Berlin, Germany. Also, I made this map. I made a similar map back in the days for the community of the Quake mod I was playing. What do you guys think?

Edit: Will either delete or update, depending on the feedback :>

11 Likes

Oh I’m not denying the frozen part haha.

We hover around 0ish most winters I think, which might actually be the most annoying temperature, because melt-freeze-melt-freeze makes everywhere a deathtrap. I much preferred -10 in Tromso in winter when I was there, because you at least knew what you were getting

This. Is. Amazing. If this keeps growing I’ll make some nice graphic out of it.

4 Likes

Glad you like it! I will keep updating it then for now.

1 Like

I had wanted to do this but didn’t know how. So good. thanks!

1 Like

This is so true. Temperatures right at freezing are as dangerous as they are annoying.

I’m from Green Bay, Wisconsin

Great idea man. Keep updating it and thank you! :itmejpfisting:

1 Like