itmeJP Community

itmeJP Community

Where are you from?

Yes I’m piggybacking off the introduction thread but I thought it would be fun to find out how far itmeNATION spreads.

I hail from the frozen north of Minnesota just north of Minneapolis.

Community map started and maintained by @grafzhl in this post

8 Likes

Bahrain - Middle East

3 Likes

This game master is chilling up in the frozen north - Vancouver, BC.

2 Likes

Good Ol Blighty (UK - England specifically, so Adam you conquered my people :cry: )

3 Likes

Ah yes we have all heard tail of the great wizard of the north and his odd shaped throwing stones of fate.

1 Like

Google showed me that you live on an island on the Persian gulf. I didn’t expect the first response to be a place so different from where I am. So cool.

1 Like

Located in the Great Wild Windy Lands of Chicago. Such a very mystical and elvish place. /s

1 Like

Arabian Gulf * :stuck_out_tongue: I think you will find the community is fairly international :smiley:

1 Like

I was born and raised north of Minneapolis myself! Live a couple of hours from JP now, in Houston, TX.

1 Like

itmejpfail: I stand corrected

Edit: I give up on making that work

2 Likes

no worries.
Also hitting the smily face button > going to the :itmejp10: pic is easier if you don’t want to type them out :smiley:

1 Like

Lived in Southern California all my life in a suburb about 30 minutes away from LA.

2 Likes

Chicago represent! 219 NWIN here.

2 Likes

Upstate New York (the big place attached to NYC), near the Pennsylvania border.

3 Likes

Swampy, humid, and perpetually sunshiny and rainy at the same time state of Florida.

1 Like

Eastern Connecticut, almost at the Rhode Island boarder

1 Like

Representing Connecticut in the itmeJP nation!

1 Like

Calling the :itmejpnation: from southern Sweden here!

2 Likes

Born and raised in the suburbs of Philadelphia, PA.

1 Like

I’m up in Maine :itmejphappy:

1 Like