itmeJP Community

itmeJP Community

Where are you from?

Tallinn, Estonia. Kinda hard to spot due to constantly being place in Russia for some reason, go figure :confused:

tallin seemed lovely the one day I spent there

I’m from southern Poland :slight_smile: Kinda hate it though since all the RollPlay shows start pretty late for me :confused:

1 Like

So that would make the UK the thawed north? It got about -30°c here last winter.

EU camper here, from the cold gloomy Finland where we’re drunk 24/7, drink our coffee black and eat desserts that look like poop (pudding).

Berlin, Germany. Also, I made this map. I made a similar map back in the days for the community of the Quake mod I was playing. What do you guys think?

Edit: Will either delete or update, depending on the feedback :>

11 Likes

Oh I’m not denying the frozen part haha.

We hover around 0ish most winters I think, which might actually be the most annoying temperature, because melt-freeze-melt-freeze makes everywhere a deathtrap. I much preferred -10 in Tromso in winter when I was there, because you at least knew what you were getting

This. Is. Amazing. If this keeps growing I’ll make some nice graphic out of it.

4 Likes

Glad you like it! I will keep updating it then for now.

1 Like

I had wanted to do this but didn’t know how. So good. thanks!

1 Like

This is so true. Temperatures right at freezing are as dangerous as they are annoying.

I’m from Green Bay, Wisconsin

Great idea man. Keep updating it and thank you! :itmejpfisting:

1 Like

I’m from the Netherlands :itmejpnation:

Here from the generally sunny (not today unfortunately), beautiful old city of Lisbon, Portugal.

Well howdy neighbor! (Northern Malmö here)

I’m from Witcher land, so yeah Poland.

1 Like

Hot damn i’m from Minnesota too, north-west of Minneapolis, Frozen north hype.

1 Like

I have to add that while I am Finnish, I’m a US citizen as well and lived there for some years when I was a kid.

In Minnesota, no less. From the ice and cold to more ice and cold my journey goes. :itmejps:

Originally from Vancouver, currently in Toronto (temporarily). I can attest that while the GM is Canadian, he lives far from the cold :-P.