itmeJP Community

itmeJP Community

What games and/or players would you like to see in a future One-Shot?

I would love to see Kaitlyn on a Burning Wheel show.
I can only imagine all of the flaws that she would buy.

2 Likes

what About Sherlock Humes, (i think that is his name) he is the DM from the Yogscast show. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQBs359lwzyVFtc22LzLjuw

it should fit i bill. they have a big following also. and he has some good content

Well, not sure if it’s a one-shottable game, but I’d like to see how the recent new edition of Exalted plays. (Honestly I haven’t seen any version of it played, I just read some of the fiction in the setting, and I fell in love with it.)

[quote=“Jabba_the_space_gangster, post:48, topic:284, full:true”]
[…]are the Yogscast still a thing?[…][/quote]

They are still successful. The main channel seems to bring in more views than TB on most WTF is’ and of course varying success on the other channels. Still mostly minecraft for some of them and some of them seemed to slightly distance themselves from the brand some months back and changed the channelname to just their name (like Sips did ages ago). They got a rather successful DnD stream (~20k yt-views per episode, dunno live) and streaming content every day afaik. So yeah, They are. [Not to pull this out too long, but the fallout was only between 1-2 people and TB really]

and also[quote=“im4u2nv00”]what about Mark Humes […][/quote]
ftfy

With all the Final Fantasy happening right now (Fandom, Adam playing through VI and XV coming soon) I’d love to see a Ryuutama One Shot FF style.

Dunno if there is already a thread for one shot theme suggestions, but I assume if there is this will be moved to the appropriate space :grin:

This would be great, I think JP or DJWheat could be a good option as well.

I would love to see @AdamKoebel GM Don’t Rest Your Head. It is insomniacs who gain super powers, unlock the shadow world and basically go a little insane.

Secondly as a really experimental option, I would love to see Adam +1 play Mars Colony (needs to be someone into political intrigue). Mars Colony is a 2 player only RPG that a whole game is a one-shot about the politics of a colony on Mars (workers rights in messed up situations or control of resources or military control issues, etc). Again this would be super r&d oneshot since it is literally a GM +1.

Someone please make either of these happen :smile:

im really hoping if they know of ryuutama either A. jp told jesse about or B. jp doesnt and hopefully jesse somehow gets info of this from twitter, twitch, yt comments or whatever. i know for a fact jesse would love to be part of a ryuutama campaign setting with him as the player or possibly him being the dm of it.

Yeah I definitely wanna see that, I think the game system (at least the one ive seen) is more about being on a wrestling show rather than it being about ‘real’ wrestling. The aim is to get yourself over with the crowd, I think itd be cool to see it as a short 5 episode series and see who comes out on top at the end

I know @AdamKoebel was mentioning potentially wanting to bring in people from the RPG world some more who are good roleplayers. A few that I think could be really interesting would be Alex Roberts of the BackStory podcast or Steve Segedy of Bully Pulpit Publishing. Both are roleplaying vets and would be really cool to see in this live streaming space.

1 Like

Maybe not the best system for a one-shot, but I’d love to see them try out The One Ring RPG. As you may have guessed, it’s set in the LotR universe, shortly after the events of the Hobbit. It’s one of my favorite systems at the moment. It has some interesting game mechanics and a really nice, streamlined combat system.

Most likely never going to happen, but Delta Green.

I have been looking up RPG systems and I found a bunch of superhero RPGs that are different to Masks which was more about kid heroes. Mutants and Masterminds, World in Peril and Savage lands with a superhero addition. Not familier with these systems but would love another superhero show at some point.

I realise I’m wayyyyy late to this party but there’s an RPG in development called Fragged Empire that looks dope as heck. Strippin, Anne and Zeke immediately jump to mind for that game.

1 Like

I guess this thread is dead. But I thought I would post here vise tweeting the very busy JP. I would love to see Vechs, Aureylain, and maybe some one from tha yougscast group. They all have big followings and are into role playing games. Please @itmeJP

I want Matt Colville in a game, it was cool to see @AdamKoebel and Matt playing together at the Stream of Annihilation.

With all the love Star Trek: Bridge Crew has been getting on the stream, I feel like it’s worth mentioning that I managed to get a little taster session of Star Trek Adventures at the UK Games Expo over the weekend and thought that it played pretty nicely.

It’s a riff on Modiphius’ d20 system, which I hadn’t played before but it reminded me a little bit of Star Wars/FATE in that there’s little tussles over advantage points between the players and the GM as each side tries to improve their position. There’s also nice little touches like being able to tag out and play a redshirt for away missions.

The Limited Edition is certainly nifty as well if you love your nerd tat.

Anyway, it’s not out until August but it certainly looks promising.

Anne for sure, shes been crushin on Blades, Id love to see John Harper as a character long term His Grim character was a lot of fun Dan would be great too.