itmeJP Community

itmeJP Community

The Crew - General Information - Blades Wiki

Zeke’s character art and his character itself both make me think of the character Jean Tannen in the Gentleman Bastards books, curious if there was any inspiration drawn there.

This game is shaping up to be great, I’m curious to see how Blades plays out, as there doesn’t seem to be a ton of meat on the bones of the mechanics. Which makes sense, as its more of a narratively focused thing, but I’m curious about what the bonuses of the upgraded gear qualities and such would do. Bunch of questions like that, so I’m definitely excited to see how it plays!

Wow! Amazing work. Thanks for putting this together :itmejpheart:

1 Like

Umbra, damn man, this is great.

2 Likes

added Geoff’s character pic and name.
He looks so scary :itmejp10:

Did a little HTML coding on @AnneMunition portrait. Anyone, with privileges, can copy that and add it to the others as well.

1 Like

There’s also already separate wikis for the different shows, though they each vary as far as level of activity/content goes. Plus the fact that most wikis go completely inactive after a show ends.

I think the best way here is not to treat it like it’s wikipedia or similar things, after all this isn’t a wiki software. Keep making threads in whatever way you want and we’ll see what posts would work as Wiki posts or request it to be a wiki post so we can have an open discussion about it.

For instance if someone started a thread that was something like a memoriam over PC’s that have died (and does it well) that would be worthy of being a wiki post.

Oh, disregard my last. I was thinking he was talking about making an actual wiki site for dead PCs, not talking about a show lore/history/info archive on this site. Whoops.

But I like the idea.:itmejp10:

1 Like

Yeah, this is super cool. Thanks so much, Umbra!

2 Likes

Thats what I was thinking, -ing art man it really -ing gets to you

1 Like

Hello @TwitchSurgeon
I was hoping to add a few things to this post, but I do not seem to be able to edit it, even though my
‘basic’ badge says I can edit wiki posts.

Edit: By amazing coincidence, by making this post I just earned the ‘member’ badge, which now seems to allow me to make wiki edits. So I guess all is well, except that the badge descriptions might need to be changed.

1 Like

Sorry we upped the trust level a little bit, so the badges might not reflect that at the moment. I’ll have to (or any other @admins can do it) revisit those descriptions. Looking at your posting history you’ve probably been granted member level by a @moderators or admin. That’s ok since they trust you but don’t betray their trust or they’ll be sad :itmejps:, and I won’t let them sit at the cool table with me :itmejplol::itmejpgg:

2 Likes

We know now that Rune(Annes) friend is Quellyn, a witch and that her Rival must be Scurlock,[spoiler]the Vampire[/spoiler].
Runes vice purveyor is Martin Gull, Owner of the Leaky Bukket and her drug is called the Black Lotus. All the other 3 do not have one vice purveyor or we do not know, who they are.

Great. I just added these items.

1 Like

I think I probably have permission to edit stuff here but I don’t want to try it and get in the way of a system I’m unaware of. But under Rune’s details, “Tinker” isn’t one of my skills currently - I do have a point in Study.

So it should just be Survey 1 and Study 1 under Insight. :+1:

1 Like

Done! Thanks for the correction!

You do have permission to add thing :smiley: And if anything breaks or is incorrect anyone can revert back to an older version since all the edits and who did them is saved.

@tralfamadorian42 @DealerUmbra how are you two feeling about the using/updating this wiki post so far?

So far so good. Using proper HTML for the layout, rather than having to rely on Markdown, lets us do a lot more with the presentation of things. :itmejp10:

Main problem has been not knowing whether or not the information that shows up on stream is correct: going through the old edits, the incorrect Tinker information was added from the first episode, which does show a dot in Tinker on the overlay. Insight from the cast is definitely welcomed here.

A decent solution for this is to @ the GM for the show when there’s something that is confusing or doesn’t feel right. In this wiki’s case that would be John with @OneSevenDesign, the same way that you got a little @ notification so will he and he can check out what’s up :smiley:

1 Like

I just went through and edited all of their action ratings to reflect the current values.

(Miss Cattaby’s Consort changed from 3 to 2. Her Sway changed from 1 to 2.)
(Aldo’s Command changed from 1 to 2.)

4 Likes