itmeJP Community

itmeJP Community

Should we have a fan voted GotY?

Should we have some sort of Fan Vote for their GotY? I’m not sure how to do that without adding… basically every major game of the year.

What do you guys think?

25 Likes

That would be a fun to compare the viewers & the hosts vote for GOTY.

5 Likes

Yeah, it would be really interesting to see something like that!

1 Like

I would love to be able to vote for that.

And you could use this brand new community site I’ve heard so much about :wink: to “poll” the viewers (and attract the viewers to this community site).

1 Like

Like this?

• Yes
  • Yes 2: Electric Boogaloo

0 voters

4 Likes

If you combine everyone’s (yours, Cohh’s, Zeke’s, and the possible guest’s) lists, that should make for a good short-list for people to vote on.

3 Likes

You forgot Turnip…

2 Likes

That’s only for the WAN show :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Well I’m taking turnips back, they are ours god dam it…

2 Likes

I think that a viewer poll would be awesome! Could have a viewer top 10 alongside your and the rest of the cast’s top 10 lists. Though creating a poll with every release this year on it would be time consuming.

1 Like

I’ll start.

No Mans Sky.

4 Likes

I second this choice!

1 Like

Star Fox Zero for sure

2 Likes

Like some people have already said, the easiest would probably be if you guys made the nominations and the community vote on them.

2 Likes

This seems like a pretty good idea, maybe throw in a handful of others that perhaps didn’t quite make the list(s)

1 Like

If it can do enough options:P,
maybe make it a tournament between different games.
64 games, each game does a 1v1 with another game. Highest vpted game in each 1v1 wins
32 games left, each game does a 1v1 with another game. Highest vpted game in each 1v1 wins
16 games left, Etc etc etc

^^

1 Like

It would be interesting to see if there is a difference and how big it would be

1 Like

Love this idea for fan voting on goty

1 Like

I love the idea. Maybe make a list of the top 32 games and let people vote or make it into a tournament and have a series of 1v1’s and may the best game win

1 Like