itmeJP Community

itmeJP Community

[RollPlay: Blades Q&A] Episode 1: The Trial Run

I see on the schedule Blades listed for 11/1 but it’s listed as cancelled. :frowning:

I believe that is talking about Court of Swords, not Blades

1 Like

No take a look it shows Blades.

1 Like

3 posts were split to a new topic: RollPlay: Court of Swords on Nov 1 cancelled

You apparently don’t choose your load beforehand, you just have X slots you can choose to have filled as the heist goes on. The point being to minimise planning time beforehand.

1 Like

Yeah, we skipped that by mistake – they should have chosen their Load limit (3/5/6). For a masquerade party, light load was strongly implied, though. (Since they have Assassin’s Rigging, they get 2 free items worth of weapons or gear).

1 Like

Just finished the episodes on youtube and I must say that IMO this is the best setting yet seen on Rollplay. I have seen enough Bethesda style worlds where you just wander around and spend at maximum couple of episodes in one place.

One city and its power struggles with “some” inspiration from Dishonored world is just fabulous. Also the town map is fantastic, hopefully it gets Swan Song style faction turns and those areas are shown and affect actual episodes too.

4 Likes

Yeah, the coolest thing about Blades is how it’s this weird sprawling magical medieval industrial city powered by demon blood. The environment is just great.

2 Likes