itmeJP Community

itmeJP Community

[ONE-SHOT Q&A] The Mystery of Magic Estates

this was too pure to be real :smiley:

17 Likes

Absolutely incredible one shot, Adam and Cast, thanks so much for the experience!

3 Likes

21 Likes

God this was just the best.

Fanarts

18 Likes

it was so cool watching the gm prep before hand, and then seeing how it ended up. you guys were awesome<3

1 Like

dat squatch is hella kawaii

3 Likes

Who GAVE YOU THE RIGHT to make me feel emotions for the sadsqatch??? In all seriousness, great job as always, Are you trying to make lesser known games like this more of a regular thing you can do on rollplay?

3 Likes

Absolutely 100% yes.

12 Likes

@AdamKoebel what would YOUR Iconic Item, Anchor, and Favorite song be if you were one of the kids?

2 Likes

in that case what are some games that you’re MOST wanting to play with some of the rollplay crew?

1 Like

Came into this not knowing a dang thing about Tales from the Loop, but this blew me away, even more than the other shows!

From the setting to the players, it all came together so well, for me at least. Congratulations to all involved.

(I’ve been known to gush about Holkins’ word-wizzardry on several occasion, and again it became a personal highlight for me)

1 Like

That was soo good. I had the movie version of this show playing in my head the whole time and it was amazing.

Austin + Jerry is such a deadly story combo and Djwheat and Aureylian are always awesome. No question other than will a oneshot like this get a second episode like Masks did? I would love that so much

9 Likes

if I was a Kid? Iconic item would be my Dungeon Master’s Guide, my anchor would be my Drama Teacher and my song would be Raining Blood by Slayer. I would be a Bookworm or a Weirdo.

9 Likes

Gosh, there are so many. Right now I think a Mouse Guard one shot would be hella cool.

12 Likes

Has anyone ever read a novel that had a similar feeling to this one shot? I’m dying for more already :itmejplol:

1 Like

YES!! Mouse Guard would be so much fun!

5 Likes

I’m already thinking of all the cute lil mices in all their cute lil mice cloaks, omg

1 Like

I would love to see RollPlay: Firebrands happen, that’d be an absolute treat!

That said, thank you (and the rest of our lovely cast!) for making this happen! This show was a delight to watch.

I suppose my only question is… what’s Agent Moldvay up to?

6 Likes

Agent Moldvay is in the home office, him and agent Cook are my follow-ups. Also ty so much I loved playing these two and their names were a perfect addition.

4 Likes

What you got against people who was born in 1992 Adam? :stuck_out_tongue:

Was it hard to make not that Canadian since you wanted to make it 80s more themed?

Also you nailed the Minnesota accent pretty well, half of my family is from there.

1 Like