itmeJP Community

itmeJP Community

JP's Shirt Idea

Y/N?

I think it’s a rad concept.

Also, credit to the original artist, whoever they are (I saw this tweeted out some time ago). If you have a link to them, please post.

2 Likes

original artist.

I would totally buy this as a shirt and a poster.

1 Like

Rob is a designer brother of mine and is part of the LiveSpace Network family :itmejpfist: (my little project).

Super pumped both to be able to get this as a shirt or poster or whatever really. And I hope that you also are pumped so there can be even more prints in the future.

3 Likes

Yes please!! Love the tarot inspiration.

I like it a lot, big fan of the style! A very, very minor thing would be that I’d prefer if the dice didn’t have visible numbers on them (so just the shapes instead). But still, awesome stuff, looking forward to seeing more of your buddy, @TwitchSurgeon :slight_smile:

1 Like

I mean, with or without the background that’d be pretty cool. It would go well with the wallpaper I have of the Hanzo fan art on my phone.

Going to adopt this thread, to quickly talk about the followup question:

I prefer the one without Rollplay, because a) I don’t like the clash between the artistic designs and b) the top part of the motive is already pretty cluttered and adding to that only makes it worse.

I would love if the Court of Swords would be without the RollPlay logo in the main image, but on the sleeve instead. In place of the twitch logo maybe.

4 Likes

Or opposite if the twitch logo has to be present. Sort of like a jersey. Or Space Marine shoulder icons lol.

1 Like

i agree with you, It looks way more clean without the logo

I wish @itmeJP could put the RollPlay logo on a sleeve, like they do with the twitch logo on most teespring shirts. IDK if that’s possible, would be rad!

2 Likes

Looks great. Would buy :slight_smile:

I’d also prefer a version without Rollplay logo, so neither in the design nor anywhere else. And also, no Twitch logo. I like the design of my shirts to be as clean as possible :>

I like it without the Rollplay logo, only because I like the XVI at the top of the design to match the Tarot card. I’m fine with the logo smaller or elsewhere on the shirt.

I definitely would buy. He posted both with or without logo. I said with the logo. But I also like the roman numeral on it. So maybe if the RollPlay logo was above the door way(Making it the RollPlay Tower)?
I’ve tweeted this idea to @itmeJP. If he saw… idk. But that would be my idea on trying to keep the logo in.

I would buy this shirt in a heartbeat, but I think that having the Rollplay logo on top makes it look too crowded. Plus I like that the numerals add to the Tarot card style. I hope we get a lot more things like this for Court of Swords because it’s one of the coolest atmospheres I’ve seen on Rollplay.

JP teased the CoS shirts, and posters on the stream today that will go live maybe tomorrow

timestamp to the vod muted because of music

imgur album sorry for mediocre quality

@itmeJP please don’t make these a limited run. :pray: also can the rollplay logo be on the sleeve?

edit: can this image be a wallpaper for the $2 patreon tier too?

edit2: no hoodies

2 Likes

Wow that red one looks so GOOD! Also now I don’t have other choice than to buy both poster and t-shirt since we have two colour options.

I really hope he does put it on the sleeve! It will be my first RollPlay t-shirt so i’d really appreciate it having the logo somewhere.

None of them are limited… I think it says so in the Tweet itself as well :stuck_out_tongue: