itmeJP Community

itmeJP Community

Is the Blades campaign on John's youtube channel worth watching?

I know, I think that’s the best thing about blades, being a world created not just by the gm, but by all the players as well.

Okay, let’s just say Roethe has potential then. :smiley:

Jokes, people. Sometimes there are jokes.

1 Like

But, but… Blades in the Dark is serious business…

:innocent:

Jokes aside, if I ever get to play a blades in the dark scoundrel, crossdressing is totally going to be my vice.

CAN-TER CAN-TER CAN-TER

CAN-TER CAN-TER CAN-TER

CAN-TER CAN-TER CAN-TER

2 Likes

Here’s a question Adam, assuming both games stay in the same universe (90% sure it will) The Empty Vessel (calling out to Bazos Ritual) has messed with Quellyn. Marlane has died. IF Vampy Scurlock dies as well. Will that be enough to have the big BLs look at people trying undermine them?

Basically Canter only gives a fuck about getting up in the world, making money and killing motherfuckers. He’s apolitical. So like, if the Blades team can be good for helping with that, we’re down. Especially now that one of those killers is taking the good shit.

1 Like

I wonder how Oskarr and Arcy will feel. Hahaha.

Although it is subtle, I believe Vamplord Mcscurlock is no friend of the bloodletters and Oskarr would love to see him dissappear. So maybe they can ally there. :wink:

Arcy has made the change from focusing on the past to now focusing on the future, fueled by her ‘cold’ trauma. I can see her shrug off Marlane’s death with little emotion at this point.

Oskarr has his own agenda’s, as long as those are not in danger, he is down for anything. He comes from a calculated and rational point of view though. But with Arcy he has shown that, even though Arcy’s plan was bad, he realized that if he wanted to continue to puppetmaster Arcy, he either had to help her with the plan to solidify their relationship or lose her as an asset in his plans.

At least that’s what happened in my mind.

From my point of view a lot of gangs have tried and failed. To topple the Bloodletters with no success.
Therefore someone most likely the Lampblacks (hold on to this) starts killing people close to the big BLs or maybe mistaking whose who. (Assassins are terrible) See Marlane and Vamp Scurlock. Then as a warning they go rough up Quellyns place where they refine the Leviathan blood and marks the Empty Vessel on her door. (Also known as Bazos Ritual)

[spoiler]Who’s Marlane again?[/spoiler]

[spoiler]A fighter that Arcy knew and part time lover to her [/spoiler]

1 Like

[spoiler]Oh yeah, gotcha.[/spoiler]

Ultimately it will depend on the entanglement rolls. I think it is most likely The Bloodletters will mostly remain to be the agressors. But should there be some nasty entanglement rolls, there’s lots of things that can happen! (Let’s hope it does!) :smiley:

The Bloodletters have definately stepped on the Lampblacks toes. If it was up to Baso Baz (spelling?) there wouldn’t be too much of an issue until the Bloodletters push the matter. But will Baz’s crew revolt or not. He did get bitchslapped in front of his crew after all. Still, I don’t see them taking action from a fictional point of view very soon.

The Crows are far more dangerous though. Lyssa might have fallen for Canter. But while that can be interpretted as a potential friendly ally, with her mindset, it may as well mean he is someone she absolutely has to defeat. Passion and crazy mixed together, anything can happen. :smiley: