itmeJP Community

itmeJP Community

Ideas for new emotes?

Noor, Were you in the channel earlier (like 15 minutes ago) when JP showed some general concept ideas for the new emotes?

There appears to be a bunch of combo emotes with a face and one hand. I think a clapping one would be pretty cool though.

Yeah I was and I did not see clapping IIRC.

sidenote: the new emote style is :itmejp10:

1 Like

Yeah, the new emote style looks really cool, especially the rage face of JP. I love how the hair goes everywhere and how all the faces worked with all the other emotes with the hand in the second part. It all looks really interesting and I can’t wait for it all to become approved and usable.

1 Like

Of the top of my head for RollPlay emotes that could possbily work on other channels

TPK - mentioned before. Maybe a bunch of gravestones with TPK on top
GM Chat - no idea if it should be a complementary emote :smirk: :stuck_out_tongue:
GM hacks
Evil/Plotting - could be used when PCs or the GM is plotting
Bad Plan - another frequent thing in RollPlay. Mirrorshades theme because of how pivotal to the show that was lol
Fix it - piani theme for every thing that needs to be fixed/computered
Kill (them/it) - combo emote potential with Randy being killed by one of JPs Faces or higgs shooting Randy maybe
Spare (them/it)- the opposite to the earlier suggestion for when chat would like an NPC to be spared instead of randy’d

4 Likes
  • Gassy is dead again
  • Ryan one dice (d20)
  • Geoff slap 20 roll
  • Adam bs dm rolls of death or adam bribing roll20 again
  • Creepy/pervy Steven dm lore
  • Make skill check ( perhaps ‘make x check’ ; possible combo emote)
  • After Dark rollplay emote
  • Rollplay emote in general so we can represent!!
  • hatemechat emote ( could use some kind of emote to represent all of Jp’s hate towards the annoyance of stupid chat comments)
2 Likes

Yes to RollPlay Emote! can’t believe it has not been brought up before <3

4 Likes

Don’t worry man. It’s a great idea and I’m happy you’re here to share it in it’s own thread now as well.

1 Like

I would kill a man for a “Page Reference or GTFO” emote.

13 Likes

YES! this instead of a GMchat emote :itmejp10:

1 Like

Brumpo Tungus Kappa emote? :smiley:

3 Likes

Yes to all of these, please :itmejphappy:

1 Like

What about emotes for both DM’s (Adam and John) in the style of :itmejphero: .
So it can be spammed if the DM’s do or say something that benefits the players, etc.
And since it’s not campaign specific or story specific it would have some longevity.

6 Likes

Fingerguns would make a cool combo emote

1 Like

I think there needs to be some kind of clench or clutch emote - these guys have a crazy habit of JUST getting out of trouble by the skin of their teeth, but I’m not sure what that would look like :itmejpheart:

7 Likes

I don’t know how one would use it but I love Howard the Space Octopus and would love an emote with him.

2 Likes

I think that loses meaning now that you are DMing for Gassy

1 Like

Dropped Frames emote. It can be used during DF shows or lag times.

1 Like

Just remember - the emote will almost 100% get denied if it has the word “jizz” in it - I know it’s not what everyone else thinks it is, but Twitch’s ToS likely won’t allow that to stand

4 Likes

Cantina or Mos Eisley would work fine. Since people not into the lore know it as the Mos Eisley Cantina song.

2 Likes

I put this on Twitter also.

• A GMChat emote for Rollplay Backseating,
  • A TPK emote for chat to chant when things go south
  • A Rollplay Logo would be nice also
1 Like