itmeJP Community

itmeJP Community

Ideas for new emotes?

Earlier today the Rollplay twitter asked for ideas for new emotes revolving around Rollplay. I know that the deadline for JP to get in some new emotes is at the end of the month, so it’s important they get their ideas soon! I figured it would be a good idea to make a thread for JP to see what the community thinks. Personally, I’d like to see itmejpJIZZ (a smooth jizz music emote).

6 Likes

hey thanks for the thread! would love feedback on this guys!

9 Likes

No problem JP, thought it was a good first post to make. (Wanna hook it up with that smooth jizz :wink: ?)

1 Like

I would love a country music panic emote

8 Likes

I would like some emotes that we can use for CoS and Blades, given that we have two dedicated to the now #RIP balance of power.

Maybe a itmejpWIPE for when stuff gets real in the court.

I don’t know what blades is gonna be like so I can’t really think of a good one.

2 Likes

I would love to see an emote for when stuff gets crazy during rollplay. Like on the live show for BoP, when jesse decided to blow up their ship. Something like an explosion with text at the bottom saying INSANE! Dunno how that would work, but it seems cool in my head.

2 Likes

Love it. Agree. Yes. Need a itmejpJIZZ emote, such smooth music.

5 Likes

My suggestion is that is that it would be great if the emotes are RollPlay themed but can be applied generally in other situations and/or used in other channels.

For example itmejpEMPIRE is RollPlay specific but I use it in other channels to represent a temptation to be evil or any mention of Star Wars etc…

So an emote of all the Cantina Jizz Band or just one of them itmejpJIZZ could mean great music not just in JPs channel specifically but all over twitch

6 Likes

I agree completely! Those are the best kinds of emotes.

1 Like

I 2nd @mwthecool, those emotes are the best and I would love to see more emotes like that as they work nearly anywhere

If anything the itmejpJIZZ emote could be split into two . I know JP said he wanted to do some of those.

1 Like

It could fit with itmejpLEWD :itmejpgasm:

1 Like

Possibly you could do one of Figrin D’an (Leader of cantina band), and a trumpet that combine to make him play the Trumpet.

1 Like

A normal trumpet or the star wars trumpet/instrument that he plays?

Edit:I thought it looked kind of like a clarinet when I went back and looked at it.

It would be pretty cool if it worked with the other emotes as well, but I’m not sure how you would make it look like :itmejphappy: is playing it. I’m sure that the artistic people here could figure out a way though.

Also, I have apparently hit the max number of replies possible in one day for a new user

I actually think he plays the clarinet, and it looks normal. That would be cool because you could have other people play the instrument too such as :itmejphappy:

1 Like

Brumpo Tungus emote.

3 Likes

I’d love to see some kind of a MRDR HOBO emote.

3 Likes

Ideas for emotes, could be pictures or just words -
itmejpTPK (for when partys wipe or upcoming chance of a wipe)
itmejpWHERESGEOFF (for any show Geoff is not on)
itmejpR (An enlarged R to help at the end of DFs especially with FO R expanding now to everything at the end)
itmejpCURSE / ENCHANT (some sort of pre dice roll emote to help get hyped for whatever roll is being made)
itmejpLIVE (An emote for the live live shows that could also be used in general for when someone starts streaming)

4 Likes

a combo emote of hands clapping coz JP always slow claps

4 Likes