itmeJP Community

itmeJP Community

GeersArt Blades cast character designs thread

Seconds Noor… seconds :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Oh my god they’re all amazing. :itmejpgasm:

3 Likes

The thing about really incredible character art ( and it is incredible ) is that if any of these characters die i will probably throw myself out a window.

1 Like

Just means even more character art!

2 Likes

The nice thing with blades in the dark is they pretty much have to “die” 4 times to actually die, with the way maxing out harm works they just take a trauma the first 3 times. So we should have these characters and this awesome art for some time.

3 Likes

Believe me, with the amount of thought I’ve put into my character, I’ll probably join you.

3 Likes

There is another way to die; if all of your Harm boxes are filled up and you need to take more Harm, and it makes sense in the fiction that it would kill you. Otherwise you’ll just get some other kind of catastrophic, permanent consequence.

2 Likes

cleaned up the first post, and added all the images to it.
Geers worked on Wheat’s character last night but its not finished yet and you can watch him put in the finishing touches tomorrow.

1 Like

Oh yeah, I forgot about that.

1 Like

The character art definitely makes the game sound like its going to be interesting.

1 Like

Oh man, Geoff’s character is so freaky and dapper, going to be an extremely inconspicuous group :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

https://www.twitch.tv/geersart Is starting Wheats character again.

2 Likes

Miss Cattaby

4 Likes

So Wheat’s character name is a surprise to be reveled in the first episode I am guessing ?

1 Like

I’m guessing, even the Wiki post doesn’t have a name…

2 Likes

Wheat’s character name: Miss Cattaby, from here https://twitter.com/GeersArt/status/790768656913276929

2 Likes

Yeah I heard it was working on an edit :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Updated the first post. What an amazing looking group. can’t wait for the premier in 21 hours.

1 Like

Anne’s character is the goth daughter who refuses to dress up nice for family events with her two dads and cool aunt.

1 Like

Just wow. Amazing work. I’m SO excited for this show. :itmejphype: