itmeJP Community

itmeJP Community

[FAR VERONA // E19 // Q&A] Kiran Curve and the Emiracle Whip

that’s a negatory. big snake

6 Likes

Fornax got namedropped so this is already the best episode since Jaycen died.

Then again, this episode was great in general; the plan worked, nice chase, action, good dialogue. I love this show.

1 Like

Great show! Wish i had questions, just giving you lot praise.

Is Linus aware of all of what’s going on? I know Trilliant agents were mentioned but he and his agents have faded into the background.

Yep, he’s sipping his Trillest drinks like Xanatos like “all according to keikaku”

1 Like

I’ll take it

1 Like

Out in the Berkmann desert with a broken car… I’m hoping for a beetle race or dangerous animals. (mostly more racing!!!)

Awesome episode, the chase scene and then the fighter mechs swooping in was the amazing.

Just a follow up for Berkmann Bingo purposes: What happened to the protester that grabbed Nomi that Kiran stopped from being executed on the spot? They were arrested and taken to the same holding cells in the Embassy where the serf that flipped on the PIB weren’t they? Or were the killed off screen and so counts as the PC’s killing a protester?

1 Like

Love me some mech combat and it feels good that thrust vectoring once again owns the skies.

yeah, they’re probably going to rot there for a bit and then head over to the main justice facility for processing.

1 Like

Kinda telling that a noble like Kieran most likely already forgot about that person. :rofl:

Let me guess the bug Booker found wasn’t a Trill one or was a decoy?

Ok, so they’re still alive so can’t mark that off then. Thanks Adam :smiley:

I don’t think bingo is going to be achieved on Berkmann.

What a great episode! I really liked how Nomi stayed calm and did not storm the church with the rest, when Gabriels situation became dicey. You all played to your strengths and it was one hell of a ride!

1 Like

What I would give for some super cool art of Gabe’s golden arm cannon annihilating Sybil as she burst in. XD

6 Likes

So is Gabriel essentially a white, less angry Barret Wallace a la Advent Children?

Oh, also, the entirety of the chase scene was fucking awesome.

No question just LOTS OF PRAISE! One of the best RollPlay episodes I’ve seen yet! You all hit it outta the park! The car chase is most def one of the best scenes I’ve seen on a RPG broadcast. I was grinning like an idiot the whole time!

P.S. Cecilia is 100% best NPC never kill her Adam PLZ!

1 Like

So, the Crux Fighter are Terran Vikings if I got it right ?

1 Like

@AdamKoebel question about religion in this world and the divine right of Kings it seems to be based on. Because it’s a “fantasy” world I have to ask one is it true was/is there truly a god in this world that chose the nobles to rule by birthing them nobles? Assuming no, do high ranking members of the high church truly believe the doctrine or understand its usefulness if giving them power? Same question for “religious” nobles. Do they truly believe the religion or understand that the easiest way to maintain power is convincing the peasants they were chosen by god? Or is it a mixed bag some legitimately believe some don’t believe and use it for power? And I’m really curious on the PCs beliefs as well.

1 Like

I mean, it’s like real life. Is there a god?

1 Like