23 Likes

on twitter

(it’s supposed to be incontrol)

12 Likes

the power of :adamgm: at work

6 Likes

Janus got Jhakri’d :adammrdr::adamwizard::adamhobo:

2 Likes

A great episode and another PCs neck cracked. Also now if anyone asks how to play an evil cleric of sun or light, they can be shown the conversation between Remus and the monk.

3 Likes

:adamwizard: the comedy in the show is really getting up there though i will miss the heads rolling. How do you feel now about the feel of the gang yourself now ?

3 Likes

Awesome episode! I hope they remember to take Janus’ bracelet when they GTFO next episode. :itmejphappy:

3 Likes

My only question would be… is Hazan Death? Cause characters seem to die when they interact with him.

7 Likes

So tonight it wasn’t my fav character, but my SECOND fav character, that I have to say goodbye to! THESE ROLLS MAN, THESE GODDAMN ROLLS!

3 Likes

As soon as he appeared chat was like SOMEONE GONNA DIE and I couldn’t help but grin a little when that fate came true.

10 Likes

This episode was really entertaining, but man, Adam just can’t stop rolling high on the important rolls :smiley:

1 Like

he is misfortune as seen from the ever drawn tower card so maybe if you see him you should just exit the area in a 20 mile radius:itmejphappy:

1 Like

Welp. This gives me a better reason to do Hazan as Death fanart now lol

8 Likes

Please can we see that? Pretty please?

He does owe Janus one last meeting

Whenever I get the chance to do it ill post it on here. I already posted some sketches of him before the show started. But we need Death Hazan now!

2 Likes

Any plans to revisit the magistrate angle? Either by new char or after TPK.

1 Like

I swear Adam the moment you reintroduced the mysterious man (can’t remember his name) I knew someone was not making it out of the day episode today. I really think you’ve cursed that character to cause those that come in contact with him to die.

2 Likes