[E36 Q&A] you have built the tower in whose shadow you now stand

welcome to the city of brass, little ones

Prep stuff: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTsvlvszQ-k

7 Likes

Good Stuff!

When do we get to see Anne?

Also I want more of that awesome prep!

1 Like

Throughout this season I shall tell myself “No matter how tall the tower stands. The star rises ever higher.”
Great show as always adam

Pun of the day: Not Enoch to hit. forgot who said it

3 Likes

yeah! there is absolutely going to be a sort of star of the morning character in this season somewhere, who represents the shift from darkness into light.

2 Likes

I got the humming part of this song in my mind, when @GassyMexican told us about the song keeping his darkness at bay!

Also, wb Ramus!
:itmejp10: new season :itmejphype:

1 Like

Various arts
City of brass sketch

Danger sense

T O W E R B O I S

19 Likes

As always great episode, great dmimg as always Adam you make these things really great and immersive and I hope this season stays on this twisted dark path cause things will definitely get more interesting as time goes on and the tower gets taller and the shadow it casts grows larger

holy shit, that sketch of the City of Brass is amazing

THAT CITY OF BRASS THO :itmejpgasm:

4 Likes

The way Adam describes the city of brass just straight up reminds me of the earth kindgdom main city in Avatar the last Airbender

Above the city are two juvenile angels, one provoking the other to fly down into the city under the city, where the holy light won’t reach. He mocks his brother ‘Fly down, you coward -we all did it once!’
Ramus slams an inn’s door.
‘Le… Let’s go home.’ the mocking angel murmurs, the cowardly angel hastily nods.
In the midst of the sprawling city, full of life and laughter, walls crumble and bricks split.
A growing shadow blocks out the light, dancing on facades and in windows almost as if flames would
devour the air.
In the deep, an old watchtower falls into ruin.
The Tower marks a city.

1 Like

Hell yea.

the city is amazing, and the throwback jokes 10/10

1 Like

Speaking of the city of brass…

When the people are mining brass, are they exclusively scavenging old/ancient pipelines and constructions, or is there actual or maybe even magical brass ore below?

Asking since brass is an alloy…

3 Likes

For realzies though, this starts off pretty awesome! Can’t wait to see more of the City of Brass and our Tower Demolition Crew.
JP’s damage output though… gotta pump those numbers up, those are rookie numbers.

2 Likes

So, who do we think is going to be the most destructive force this season? The obvious choice is Ramus, but either of the other two could easily become the dark patriarch of the series.

And then the players will quickly kill them and descend into destruction forever.

I was for sure picturing the breadth of Ba Sing Se with the height of Omashu.

Nice I like the combo, great art work man!

Great episode. loved the rp there in the last hour cant wait to see where this goes and also mabey see snipits of how the other kingdoms have faired and changed with the passing of time. Keep up the great work adam and crew. ps @AdamKoebel your way of stroy telling and how well spoken you are always reminds me of how i felt reading the first Dune novel how you had to think about what was said and how much thought was put behind each word

3 Likes