itmeJP Community

itmeJP Community

[E30 Q&A] This is Our Town

goodbye, sweet pachyderm.

/dies of heroin overdose

11 Likes

How difficult would it be for the party to hunt down the guy that got away?

1 Like

hmmm, probably not THAT hard, depending on how well they rolled. time is of the essence and berg is SLOW AF.

4 Likes

Level 3 is the milestone where new characters start off from.
What is the next level milestone/checkpoint?

2 Likes

Wouldn’t Berg be normal speed after waking up?

1 Like

Why would someone trap a chest of silk clothes?

1 Like

This was a cool episode, Adam. Thanks again for bein great! How much (if at all) are you looking to explore the party’s place in their new community if they survive the jobs Grasping Hands gives them?

1 Like

I enjoy CoS so much, it’s on the “maaaan, I wish they’d make more episodes per week” level. Great as per usual, Morgan Webb also fits well with the group, so another humorous character is only a big bonus.

2 Likes

How close is @itmeJP to leveling?

1 Like

More than that, actually. He leveled up, so his speed increased. He went from half-speed (15) up to his new full speed (40).

1 Like

He said level 5, not sure if JP needs to hit it first though.

1 Like

Silk’s expensive, man. Think of it not as a chest of clothing and more as a chest of thousands of gold worth of valuable material. I’d trap that shit up.

I think Adam said in the past that all three permanent cast members must hit the level threshold in order for it to become the new floor.

1 Like

Cool I couldn’t remember if it was two out of three or all three.

Has there been any discussion for later RollPlays to start out at higher levels so we can see more later game content?

1 Like

I think the plan is for CoS to be that kind of game. They planned this to be a longform campaign so, luck permitting, it seems like they might go all the way up on this one!

I prefer the long form anyhow since it slowly introduces new mechanics every level instead of tossing a bunch of, I dunno, level 15 powers at people who’ve never used them before.

1 Like

Yep! We talked about this in the post show but Dan, Max and JP all have to have characters at level 5 to hit the checkpoint. Once that’s the case, everyone, guest or main cast, will always get to start at level 5. I think the next threshold will be level 8 after that.

2 Likes

Out of curiosity is there a particular reason behind 8 or did it just feel right?

2 Likes

We can’t leave Chuckles behind T<T He was a great friend and he may or may not be more valuable than the entire party. CHUCKLES DON’T LEAVE US!

seems like a good number, is all.

2 Likes