itmeJP Community

[E28 Q&A] Owl Be Back

court-of-swords
q-and-a

(SuspiciousTaste) #41

Awesome! Thank you for showing me this. This will make movement so much easier and the Random loot table will be great so i'm fumbling for loot or spending hours coming up with possible loot.

(Fimbulwolf) #42

Adam, I remember them getting quest XP way back from the first quest they actually completed, regarding the grave and evidence recovery. Will they be getting quest XP from the grasping hands quest they just completed, or did I just miss it?

(Fimbulwolf) #43

Sry this wasnt supposed to be a reply to you. Kinda confusing.

(AdamKoebel) #44

When they complete the arc, there'll be a reward. They're not done yet!

(Joshkie1973) #45

Fair points!

:+1:🏼:+1:🏼:+1:🏼:+1:🏼:+1:🏼:slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile:

(Joshkie1973) #46

Geof dying was ok as he was moving on to another show.

(yourcrazyuncledave) #47

Great episode! Hakuna Nak'ana, amirite?

(jaypegtv) #48

Regarding advice for Morgan, You should be able get 2 level 2 spells at level 3, PHB p101 "when you gain a level in this class, you can choose one of the sorcerer spells you know and replace it with another spell from the sorcerer spell list, which also must be of a level you have spell slots." . thus, when you turn level 3, you would have swapped out a level 1 for a level 2.

scorching ray is good single target, shatter is great AoE.

Also, i'd consider swapping out 1 damage cantrip for a utility one, it's unlikely you would ever need more than 2.

(thatsample) #49

From the volo rulebook: height and weight table for Kenkus.

Kenku 4'4" 50 lb. +2d8 X (ld6) lb.

So even with the lowest roll, he would weigh 52 lbs. He's never going to fly at 50 ft per turn.

(TwoToneTerran) #50

The limit is 200lbs. If he dropped his non-combat gear he'd be well below that limit. His weapons, armor, shield, and ammo don't weigh more than 100 lbs combined.

But then he'd have no food, rope, or even his bag with which to carry money. But hey, if he ever gets caught stripped of all of his belongings at least he'll fly around really fast!

(AdamKoebel) #51

Absolutely, yeah! It's a good getaway plan - strip naked and ROCKET AWAY!

(Kol_Saresk) #52

He'll just streak across the sky.

That was probably too on the head. :joy: