itmeJP Community

itmeJP Community

[E28 Q&A] Owl Be Back

it came from… above!

7 Likes

did someone say… snake ladies?

18 Likes

Did you expect the Wyvern to go down so easily (relatively)?

In the land of the kobold, the wyvern is king. Or something like that

Cool episode, I think that Morgan will fit in pretty well with the group over the next few episodes.
Can’t wait for the next one though.

yep! 13 AC is NBD against PCs.

1 Like

So Adam you guys didn’t talk about it but in the last show you said Berg with his new ability of stealing life something else special might happpen when he kills something in rage, is there going to be something like that or not?

Great episode, loved the character intro and the potion seller scene!

@itmeJP @AdamKoebel Could we see Morgan’s character full artwork? :thinking:

2 Likes

Does a 5’2" bird really weight over 200lbs, even in armor? Or is that also factoring in his explorers pack and all that jank?

Maybe Gale should slim down for that sweet, sweet 20 movement speed.

Let's "buy" potions, Disney edition:

@DansGaming owls don't have slitted eyes

3 Likes

Thank you to Adam and the cast for such an amazing episode. It was great to see Morgan Webb tonight :heart:

Some clips

Tesla Kenku
Totally trustworthy Nak’ana Ino
“I rolled a 25”
This owl is very birdlike
CoS Horse life expetancy
“You are fired from being a kobold!” - Adam
The Canadian funeral vuvuzela

5 Likes

So with the kenku and now the yuan-ti established as potential PC races, I’m getting curious what the deal might be with some of the other expanded race options that we haven’t run across. Is there too much overlap with the lore for the forest gnomes for the firbolg to exist? Does some part of the Court of Swords have to deal with border raids from a hobgoblin khanate?

Really, just feed me lore.

1 Like

I said might. Y’all gotta be patient! :sparkling_heart:

His gear alone is 150lbs

Ok thanks, sorry if it sounded a bit pushy about the question I was just wondering

I mean birds are pretty light! Maybe he’s 80% feathers :grinning:

I was more thinking if he was bare essentials. If he drops the back pack full of jank then Scale Mail, a Rapier, a Crossbow/Quarrels and a Shield would get him to that saliva inducing 50 fly speed since that’s only about 60lbs. But food, rope and a bag are all pretty great things to have.

I think any overlap could potentially be explained with a bit of regional diversification. A firbolg who suddenly shows up could be in some far off border area of the Court of Wands – they’ve got weird nature creatures too!

2 Likes

FYI @AdamKoebel For Morgan’s mage armor, refer to PHB PG 14:

Some spells and class features give you a different way to calculate your AC. If you have multiple features that give you different ways to calculate your AC, you choose which one to use.

So no difference…

1 Like

I was kind of bummed to find it not being morally ambiguous what Grasping Hands is about anymore; I liked being able to consider him in the grey more so.

I really liked the episode though, I’m very curious about exactly where the party is, and where they are in relation to where the magistrates were a while ago.

Also I didn’t get the chance to ask, I’m really curious if the land the beetles are converting looks similar to the land as it was when the elves (not that they are confirmed elves) were in power. I’m excited to see what happens.

1 Like

He is a manipulative dude but moral grey areas are all over the place. The PCs are just some suckers he can push around. Like before.

1 Like