itmeJP Community

itmeJP Community

[E20 Q&A] Mystery Goatfriends

questions for me and the group?

goat to town.

4 Likes

Goat MVP, great session as usually, I am very surprised their were no deaths. Also rust monsters.

I have to open with the obvious one, did you plan on them only getting to the point of meeting or were they slower as usual? :slight_smile:

repost:

2 Likes

How are you gonna handle the XP being shared between Berg and Volnach if Max does decide to keep playing both characters?

1 Like

Do you prefer Vorg or Bertex for the happy couple?

does that say GOATY? :joy:

So with a single individual rolling two characters, are you going to make a push to try and kill Berg, or perhaps have Vortex no longer willing to handle this dungeon causing her to pitch an idea to Berg?

Also fantastic episode as always, you really managed both parties perfectly.

Has anyone been tracking Day9’s crossbow ammo? I’m pretty sure he should’ve ran out several episodes ago, since he also didn’t recover any bolts ever. :itmejpwtf:

No real plans, just dumped them into the dungeon and let them do their thing!

2 Likes

I mean, no, but whatever it’s not that big a deal.

1 Like

And it was amazing! Great job, can’t wait for next week.

Thank you! I think what’ll happen is that Max is tracking the XP individually now, and will split the XP as usual, and when someone leaves, so be it. I’ll work out something to make Volnach’s XP stick to Berg or vice versa.

Open to suggestions!

Well, the Goat is what gives a Gnome his power. It’s an animal field created by all living things. It rams us and penetrates us.

*poof* Furbisher Torbisher appears out of nothing *poof*

Good job, everyone! Excited to see @GassyMexican dual wield characters :itmejpo::itmejpgg:

1 Like

I’m so scared of whatever the reason is that no Rock Gnomes showed up during Berg and Snidgey’s long rest. You know the Rock Gnome King is cooking up some evil shit.

“Some bodies that I used to know”

oh yes. oh yes he is indeed.

1 Like

yup! It used to be actually readable, then I remembered what Metal band logos were supposed to look like.

Sounds good!

As a little headcanon, I don’t actually think of Berg, and Vortex being an item. Rather I like the idea that after so much bloodshed, Berg wouldn’t mind some tranquility, perhaps help her rebuild her home, and just be a solid assistant for her out in the wilderness.

Another great episode! Question the first: How big is the dungeon they are in (apart from what we’ve seen 'till now? Question the second: Will Max have an opportunity to organically shed one of his characters in the dungeon (without one of them being killed)? Or is he “forced” to play both through the whole dungeon if they both stay alive?