itmeJP Community

itmeJP Community

[E19 Q&A] No Dog Can Have Two Masters, Fart

questions for Lord Viscount Putresence?

2 Likes

Will the current party meet the other two at all? Remote possibility?

Great session Adam, really enjoyed the combat, also that Giant Goat is clearly the greatest hero of the Mara

absolutely, that’s the plan!

Adam, will you ever do a GM’s view like you did with Swan Song?

RIP, U PERFECT GOAT BASTARD

2 Likes

Just couldn’t resist that persona reference could you, Adam? :stuck_out_tongue:

there’s really a lot less to show off, as the world has no structure like SWN did - I mostly just have to make stuff up and manage using a combination of guessing and countdown-style fronts. some of my behind-the-scenes stuff ends up in the Patreon Zine, though!

Will Max play both characters, at least for next episode?

Awesome! Do you have a preference as to which character Max settles on? Mechanically, or personalitywise?

Did the fiends appear because they murdered the gnome and cos dans a paladin?
Why do people get so weirded out by the warlock only able to do eldritch blast when a lot of classes are in the same boat with swing sword or fire bow.

Awesome show! thank you.

I was wondering if it were possible to make the health bars visible to JP/PCs so that we can see it as well.

Also I think that they mentioned that certain classes were forbidden. How come?

Probably, yep! Cool huh?

1 Like

I think we can probably manage that, yeah. Some classes and races aren’t allowed because they don’t fit my general idea of the world. GM preference to illustrate the kind of world we’re in.

Asking the real question: Is the real name of the KING OF ROCK (gnomes) “ELVIS”, by any chance?

Or maybe he found weird ancient ELVISh-mara magi-tech?

1 Like

Not really relevant to the episode or the current arc, but is Thuy still around and if so, do you have any plans for her and/or her brother to make an appearance in the future?

I believe his name is Elvis Jackson, King of Pop Rocks

oh yes. absolutely she is.

1 Like

Great session as always.
But boy I am getting some Ardyn like vibes on Hazan lol.

Gonna enjoy ascended scion of the dark gods Thuy.

Or crazy out for vengeance super vigilante

Or who knows what