itmeJP Community

itmeJP Community

[E11 Q&A] We Got A Lot of Enemies

another trip around the weirdo universe of nebula jazz!

4 Likes

Adam please tell me Dave is hiding somewhere on the ship I need more forth wall breaking Dave in my life. Please bring him back next episode

4 Likes

Sooo Mother Slime… Does the other slimes build building out of her bod? Is EVERYTHING just slime in different shapes? Or is there just a barren land with just rando slime groups (rolling? scooting? sliming?) around cleaning Mother Slime with their own bods?

Also if Guardians of the Galaxy were to rip you off it would have been a better sequel.

2 Likes

I just feel like the fact that slime-cultists are probably murder-sacrificing people in acid tanks got kind of glossed over and I am unsure how to respond…

Nebula Jazz is just the weirdest shit lol

4 Likes

Everybody on this show is good and should feel good

4 Likes

Are you trying to imply that Dave is not the grand leader of the Evil Exes?

He can’t because he is the one thing that can make dear sweet aruaia see what she truest is and qin can’t stop it

awwe thank u that’s very sweet

1 Like

I just imagine it’s a GIANT EUGENE like, no buildings or anything on it.

3 Likes

that’s so good to hear, it’s exactly what I was hoping for.

RIGHT? They’re called SLIME DEVILS for a reason.

2 Likes

I kept imagining the Kree Supreme Intelligence when Adam and Dodger were describing the Mother Slime. Except the Supreme Intelligence is smart and not a celestial body :itmejplol:

Amazing episode as always.

Great episode! I’m thinking earth was destroyed to make sure no more hybrids would be a thing. also, maybe we have more then one hybrid on our hands? Certainly a good reason for the robits to save Aurora. Although lizard AI did say her dna matched part of the hybrids not ALL of it, so probably not.

Thx for another great show Adam and the rest of the cast. There is one thing thoe that is starting to bugg me a tiny bit. Sins the style of this game more or less everyone is simi GM, its getting realy annoying when 2 or 3 ppl try to talk @ the same time. I would kindly request if you Adam could take the lead and least tell ppl when to talk and to not to. This is a minor thing but its just making my brain go nuts @ times sorry (:

Eugene’s “disgustingness” sort of reminds me of the Vogons from Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy. I’m hoping we get to see some Slime Poetry.

2 Likes

Curious minds wanna know… would Mother Slime’s name be “Hugene”? :smiley:

1 Like

It is going to be interesting to learn how becoming the blixnort will change Qun. Like sensing Rex’s talks with the prince or slightly manipulating the emotions of other aliens.

I’m getting ads every 15 mins in the episodes. A little annoying since they can be in middle of sentence. Is this new thing on Youtube?

O ou. Thuja again. Maybe Rex should just eat her :smiley:

No, it’s part of youtube’s efforts to promote youtube red. “Pay us for the service that we have always provided for free, and all of the annoying things go away.”

if it’s [spoiler]2017[/spoiler], then Aurora should be about [spoiler]31[/spoiler] years old :slight_smile: