itmeJP Community

itmeJP Community

[E11 Q&A] We Got A Lot of Enemies

Well, it would be great if Red was even available. But you might be right. The only device that shows so much ads is iPad which may be set to US. Need to check and change. PS4, Android and desktop show ads only in the beginning.

That would be really awesome, even more so if it was a Lovecraftian horror, where part of the reason people think the Slime system is shitty is because the Mother Slime literary invades peoples minds who visit its system and makes them think it is shit and leave, or kill one another as they go mad in its presences, and only other slimes don’t.

And with how Eugene has that we are all connected ability, so does the Mother and in truth knows everything every slime in the galaxy knows, and the reason why slimes don’t want to return is so they can stay out as spy satellites.

4 Likes

I’ve always found it to be somewhat randomized. Sometimes an hour long video will have like 9 dozen commercials. Sometimes it won’t.

Not necessarily. Remember, they have FTL travel, so relativity messes with time passage a bit.

Hello Relativity my old friend. I’ve come to talk with you again.

Definitely want to see the colony Eugene came from now

1 Like

I’m so happy my idea of Eugene’s planet being a big slime is true, its just such a funny idea. I kinda hope Dooger had the same idea and didn’t see my post a couple weeks back, that would be far cooler for me anyway.

I hade the same idea a long time ago. Posted it on a patreon aftershow. Love that she went with it. No mather where it come from :slight_smile: