itmeJP Community

itmeJP Community

:\\decrypting date confirmed

You know, I have a tinfoil hat theory that whenever we see postigs from Howard, and now Pi, that what happened was that Adam got really really really drunk, and then decided to screw with us.

Assuming he would have to be drunk to consider such a diabolical scheme.

The users post have not been deleted. Take it as you will.

Oh my Cthulthu. It’s Crendor. Crendor is reviving Swan Song. It all makes horrible sense now. Steven blows up the universe and Adam is replaced with Crendor.Crendor is Adam if Adam were a twisted, demented psychopath who embodies the very essence of pure madness and chaos. For he is, the Slothlord.

Calm down, you´re making a big fuss over nothing.

[spoiler]With a bit of deduction you can pretty much figure out that it was JP who made another alias aka the_pizza_party and then made a twitter post so that people would come and read the forum, the_pizza_party was created yesterday and after all those posts in the forum were made- JP made that twitter post, it´s no coincidence, what´s the problem? to compare this to a big studio PR is laughable, this whole teasing on the new shows in 2017 is just friendly banter with the fans of RollPlay, chill…[/spoiler]

2 Likes

:confused: I didn’t read it wrong. I was saying that DJWheat being free is just as much justification that it would be Swan Song live as it would be Blades in the Dark live.

if this is a swansong live show i may cack myself. if new show is set in swansong universe i may also cack myself. The moral is i need to buy a pack of depends.

[spoiler]tbh I feel like that’s more of an Adam persona than JP, either way I love it to death.[/spoiler]

Regardless of how others feel about how this is all going, I’m loving it. The RollPlay changes over the last few months and since the start of Patreon has been impressive and relatively smooth. They’ve done a ton of things I wouldn’t have expected them to do (specifically the blades add which is awesome) so I’m hyped. This decryption post feels like sprinkles on an amazing cake they’ve had as the community, the start of the icing was the Patreon which is o so sweet. I love this :smiley:

4 Likes

I and other mods have deleted a few posts in this topic that goes against the guidelines. Here’s the guidelines.

Some of the post were deleted due to being ad-hominem attacks (not cool). Some because they were derailing the topic. If you want to voice your opinion around the teasers feel free to start a different topic about it.

“The conversations we have here set the tone for everyone. Help us influence the future of this community by choosing to engage in discussions that make this forum an interesting place to be — and avoiding those that do not.”

the link is to JP Twitch page : https://www.twitch.tv/itmejp

inb4 4h of eating pizza :itmejplol::itmejphype:

1 Like

Would be an awesome joke on the one hand, but the salt levels would be unmeasurable.

Unless they’d have the whole Swan Song crew there eating pizzas.

So this confirms it - new Dungeons and Dragons campaign called Court of Pizza, where the servants of the Pizzarcana fight off the evil influence of the Pastara.

:pizza: :itmejpexcite: :pizza:

3 Likes

I can tell you this - the new show is not set in Asgard Sigma.

2 Likes

So that means, show confirmed! Not just a 4 hours stream of pizza eating :expressionless:

There’s still an old show. Words.

Such a good tease ya beautiful bastard

it could be a weekly show of eating pizza for 4h :adamwizard:

jokes aside I’m really excited for a new show but I’m wondering if there will be actually 2 new shows: One that builds on the old Swan Song show and one with Crendor as DM. That or it’s gonna be both in one show…

Anyway we will know Soon™

Actually, it’s supposed to be 3 ongoing shows since we hit that goal a while ago - they’ve just been busy with other content and getting the 3rd show ready.

Crendor is definitely gonna be a one-shot DM, though, considering that it was mentioned a couple months back… and maybe a guest on CoS.

2 Likes

Those are hex codes representing different letters. Converting it to ASCII gives us “nyxqtsjqdtzynsxufhj”
When shifting the string into a Caesar cipher and shift by 5, we get “ITSLONELYOUTINSPACE”

Based on that, we are getting some sort of space show, maybe Swan Song again.

Oh, guess i missed that, thanks for letting me know!