itmeJP Community

itmeJP Community

:\\decrypting date confirmed

6 Likes

New show :itmejphype:

3 Likes

Looks very 40kish, dark heresey reunion confirmed!?!?

1 Like

As much as I’d love a WH40k-session (or short campaign), it’s more generic computer -> sci-fi -> fate -> Ex-DS-Crew+Dodger.

Or in other words, very likely it’s the announcement of an announcement

I´m forcing myself to not become too excited because we know so little of it yet, my bet isalso on the announcement of an announcement.

I´d be happily surprised if they chose to air it every sunday though, something to look forward after a mondays hard work (for those in EU.)

It´s almost like a christmas present that you can´t open until new years eve. :itmejpsword:

New tweet

1 Like

I really hope it’s not an announcement of an announcement, the cast is good and I love Adam as a GM.

1 Like

Keep guessing. :itmejpexcite:

Am I too off base to guess a Swan Song reboot? It had Viking lore built in, and was obviously set in a technological time period.

25th of February -> ~3 months after december -> Next liveshow?

my current guess is the first date is the announcement and the other tweet is the first episode.

3 Likes

That seems the most likely to me

1 Like

Clearly the only way to get around the scheduling is to invent a 25th month.

Anybody know what we’re looking at here?

Using Hexadecimal to alphabet this results in:
[spoiler]
n y x q t s j q d t z y n s x u f h j
[/spoiler]

and that moved 5 letters back (or 21 forwards) is
[spoiler]i t s l o n e l y o u t i n s p a c e[/spoiler]

7 Likes

was about to post just that

/tinfoilhat

What if the new space show is somehow connected to Swan Song, like it takes place hundreds or thousands of years later?

Right, but at the end of Swan Song the universe was reset and Adam said there was no certainty about what the new universe looks like, whether Asgard Sigma would even resemble what it was like before. Based on the Odin vs. Fenrir imagery I’m expecting the new show to be set in the new Asgard Sigma.