itmeJP Community

itmeJP Community

Court Of Swords Music: Slaves Of The Sword

I know i posted it in reddit but though i’d post it here as the new community site is up and running and something, hope i’ve put it in the right place and that let me know if i’ve done it wrong :sweat:

https://soundcloud.com/absent-minds/court-of-swords-slaves-of-the-sword

21 Likes

amazing! it even puts the soundcloud thing in the actual post!

I LOVE THIS FORUM

6 Likes

Thats cool i’m liking this, when i was making the post it just had a massive Court of Swords pic in the preview and i was like hmm is this right? :grin:

another great track. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

So good indeed! :itmejp10:

@Absent_Minds dude you are killing it with new tracks :itmejptip:

1 Like

Thanks man, it’s nice to add what is already a great show and a great community

1 Like

Holy shit! This is awesome Absent_Minds! :itmejp10:

1 Like

10/10 will listen to again! So good!:itmejpfisting::itmejp10:

1 Like

I’ve listened to this a dozen times already. I love how we make content that you are inspired by which I listen to to make content to inspire you to make more music.

THE SYSTEM WORKS

3 Likes

Nice track, would work great as a combat theme! I think the vocal is a key element, well done!

1 Like

Awesome song, keep doing what you do!!

1 Like

holy hell this is fantastic :itmejp10: :itmejpgasm:

1 Like

Great job on yet another awesome track, man! :itmejp10:

1 Like

It does indeed, and i thank you Adam, JP and the rest of the casts of Rollplay for the hours of ideas, laughs and entertainment to fuel my inspiration. Also thanks for all the kind comments people leave, it’s nice to have people to share the tracks with.

1 Like

The vocals and percussion at the beginning are great. The dissonance throughout makes it feel foreign and instills a feeling of unease. Great job as always.

Your music has given me inspiration for a number of different CoS related designs, which hopefully I’ll get to make eventually.

2 Likes

I love it when people describe what they feel when listening, its great feedback plus it means the song works

1 Like