8 Likes

God of Ikea too spoopy.

Crendors emotes were the true MVP this session

SPEAK THE HOLY WORDS
CRENDOR
IKEA
CONTENT

3 Likes

@AdamKoebel Just tap your nose if there’s DEFINETELY something listening to Kalimat whispering into his dagger, something ancient and dark who slithers in the dark… :wink:

1 Like

That’s awesome @AdamKoebel

Sweg sage nod

you know what’s really dark?

night.

1 Like

Content is a forbidden word. The holy word is noncontent.

I SEE U WEAR THE ROBES OF A NULLIFIER
GOOD
GOOOOD

1 Like

taps nose

@AdamKoebel Ok so Im going to be typing these questions while watching live so there might be a lot of question or a few so lets start

1 how did max convince you to let him play a gnome because if I rember correctly you said you wanted to wipe out that entire race? or did max not know your dislike of gnomes?

2 since shadrik came from the shulin vally would he or the gnome tribe in the last past 10 years do you think they discovered the blue farang and maybe established good relations and the reason know other races have is because both the gnomes and blue farang are very few in population and are hard to find?

3 what was going through your mind the moment the polymorph roll succeeded

Another great episode.

Max’s character introduction was awesome, that polymorph spell landed just right and allowed for that fantastic sloth god RP from Adam.

The new merch looks really cool. @AdamKoebel is there any lore behind the design?

1 Like

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, @DansGaming has never met a fourth wall he couldn’t break. Excellent show from everyone today, loved the movement from silly slothiness to the increasingly grim oh-shit-will-they-actually-die moments at the end. CoS keeps going from strength to strength.

3 Likes

he didn’t have to convince me! just because I don’t like a race doesn’t mean everyone is forbidden from playing it. i’m super hype that we get to talk gnomes again.

the farang and the gnomes have never met!

i was so excited.

2 Likes

nothing specific in the world, but the general vibe for the court of swords - it’s probably the face of a local god.

2 Likes

Cool, thanks Adam :grinning:

It was subtle but if I heard correctly the new gnome kingdom was built around a magical forge. I’m sure that’s just coincidence and had nothing to do with Agnis brother who appeared to be chained up forced to make weapons for the rock gnomes.

HAs it been long enough since season two to shed some light on the mysterious staff wielding guy who seemed to be “evil vizier” to the rock gnome king? Were they a mara or just someone corrupted by them and had power. Also what was going on further below with the illusions the aasimar saw and that mechanical bronze dragon still makes me sad we never got to see the full story there.

We may yet return to the Xulin Valley, to the land of King-Boss-Emperor Torbisher First of His Name so I do still have to keep some secrets!

2 Likes

Some good rp in what was set to be a very combat heavy episode. Was a very nice balance.

Sloth adam reminded me of Fish Neal in one of the older series, always cool seeing animal rp.

Also very cool seeing gassy play a caster.