itmeJP Community

itmeJP Community

[COURT OF SWORDS // E82 // Q&A] Golden Light and the Shadow Sphere

SHOWDOWN IN THE IVORY PALACE!

4 Likes

I’m stressed af right now.

@AdamKoebel
So I have a few questions
1 last I remember mod was scared of berg what happened during the time leap did her memorys of her past life as azure come back or is more along the lines of all the people I knew are dead as far as I know and shes just trying to bring one back?
2 if berg could find the snake lady wth tulpa could berg re-merge with him
3 is the blade hazan gave to the group in any way magical
4 seeing as little brother I assume still wants berg to kill big brother will little brother just wait until berg dies again then pull him from the wheel to try again and that process of events will just loop continue until berg manages to kill big brother? Or will little brother take a more direct approach and send emperor fei or someone to berg to give him missions or bring him and maybe the party to heaven to help?
6 at this point im its been quite some time since berg agreed to help agni . now that bergs back on earth will she attempt to get in contact with berg either directly or indirectly

I have to know. How much of a reskinned adult gold dragon is the prisoner? And is he holding back on his super damaging breath attack for a reason cause that will wreck them?

I’m so hyped that Berg finished his King Kai training arc and has reunited with the party. Thanks for doing such a wonderful job telling this story and GMing.

1 Like

@AdamKoebel Did you ever explain what happened to the sky after the players left the devils vault? The sun was originally gone when they entered, is it back to normal now? Or is nothing in the sky since the other temples fell?

1 Like

If the Immortals are already dead, does that make awakening the old god impossible?

1 Like

I am kinda looking forward to the City of Brass story arc finishing up. I feel like there has been to much sci-fi in my D&D. I mean giant metal robots from outer space? A mech berg and now a nega berg? I think adam is having a hard time running 2 shows and keeping the genres straight. It will be nice once this story arc is complete and we can get back to more fantasy story telling for Court of Swords

I’m guessing here but I assume the dagger Berg got from Void Hassan has something to do with it maybe.

1 Like
  1. azure vortex and her memories are gone forever, you can’t remember your past life. she’s just trying to make good at the end of things.

2. she’s long gone, and only tulpa could do that but i think that ship has sailed.

3. we’ll have to wait and see

4. i think for now, berg is free of their machinations. for now…

5?) nah, she’s subsumed in elemental flame - it takes someone else’s will to give her form. they have to go after her.

Also this show is amazing. Keep it up.

this comment comes off kind of rude - like, the farang have ALWAYS been in Court of Swords and it’s sort of weird of you to insinuate i can’t keep my shit straight.

4 Likes

Sun is dead and moon is gone, baby.

1 Like

Semi-significantly reskinned, not using the attack much because he doesn’t need to. Maybe he wants to take prisoners…

I’m sorry if that offends you I am just sharing my opinion. The most important thing is that your player are enjoying themselves after all right

i just wanted to let you know it sounded kind of like you haven’t actually watched much of the show.

3 Likes

Fantastic episode, as always.

Glad to see Berg reunited with the party and ‘retaining’ his more enlightened version of his physical form. Really want to know what the heck’s going on with Maud and the Red Hand orcs who seemed like they were trying to resurrect Berg but were obviously getting blocked by Fei/Little Brother/Heaven, but now that Berg has returned to the mortal realm something has allowed them to call forth Nega Berg into Berg’s old body. Really hoping that Berg’s soul hasn’t split on the fall from Heaven and that his upper soul is in the new body and his lower soul ended up in his old body.

When the Ferang showed up, good grief, I can’t wait to see how this fight ends, it’s going to be a long week and a bit.

Was kinda hoping for the Immortals to still be compos mentis, just old and withered like Hassan, would love to have seen a last conversation between them and their void sibling.

That’s what I was thinking. He’s underestimating them currently and based on how easy he took the city why would he think they were a challenge. I wonder if he has one of those dead man switch bombs like the first farang in the city did. If he does they aren’t going to have much time to get the immortals bodies out of there.

No i have, I just reach a point where it felt like to much sci-fi, alitte bit didnt hurt but the story I feel like have gone full sci-fi at this point

Such a long wait til the next episode… Dammit ADAM! Enjoy GenCon!