itmeJP Community

[COURT OF SWORDS E72 // Q&A] Boom Boom Bang Bang

BUG EAT BOOK, BAD BOY

8 Likes

I demand fanart.

5 Likes

i also this, demand the fan art

4 Likes

What is going on. They’re fighting a god. I can only imagine this going a couple of ways and I don’t like this. Also SOULS ARE IMAGINARY CONSTRUCTS GODS USED ON HUMANS WHAT.

1 Like

So will the killing of the other two characters get interrupted by the temple burning down? Kali said to wait an hour before coming after him and it has been 4.

what kind of loot would you get from a god who just consumes?

2 Likes

Bug dude reminded me alot of the leg eater from Hollow Knight

2 Likes

I wonder if the god ripping himself in half is applying some Damage over Time for the bleeding, stalling might be a way to survive that. What a good episode

Hey Adam I was meaning to ask, was the book-god (forgot his name lol) right about souls not existing? Was Azure Vortex’s reincarnation just a coincidence and Maude is actually a random little girl? Or is he just a delusional god?

2 Likes

I am 100% saving this for in-game because it’s way too big not to.

8 Likes

I called the name of this thread so well. It couldn’t be anything else.

Itihas is such a cool and interesting character! All of the Primordial Gods in this setting are so good, but he knocked it out of the park. I really hope they don’t kill him (If they even can?), because my dream is to see them lead him above-ground and have all of the Sun Clerics freak out.

Also Souls are not real? This concerns me.

2 Likes

He’s definitely on his last legs because of that ravishing move yeah.

5 Likes

Itihas said that souls were a lie to keep humans doing what the gods wanted. Am I right in thinking that souls and reincarnation are not a lie, but that the arcana are lying about souls going up the Wheel and becoming enlightened and then eventually becoming one with the Fountain again, so the gods might just be recycling souls to keep them in power for all of eternity?

2 Likes

It may be that souls did not exist in his time, but the gods managed to create it later, to better chanel the fountain

1 Like

It might! I think we’ll probably start next time with a scene with Berg and Ramus - organizing an attack takes some time!

1 Like

Yeah I was guessing it was a spoiler subject, but got really surprised at that potential plottwist :slight_smile: I can’t wait :smiley:

1 Like

I’m wondering if true, if Berg…

World Building Spoiler

Would gladly throw Tulpa into the fountain just to spite the Arcana for fucking around with his entire life.

1 Like

Hey Adam,
Could Kali be a cheapskate and later on in the series refer back to the time him and a knowledge-eating god spent hours upon hours together talking, and say “Oh yeah, well we talked about that while we were there”? Because there’s really no telling of the dialogue that happened between the 2. Also he read some of the books before they were thrown out so he could possibly refer back to that as well? I don’t know maybe in mechanical terms, the next 4 INT saves he has to make he gets advantage? Just curious.

Edit: If he survives. :joy:

1 Like

This whole God encounter never really went into a “fight” with in initiative and all that. Was that because the God-bug dude wasn’t trying to harm Sali?

I thought of a couple more things. Sorry about that! First, now that he is not in the floor, could he not go to the surface and eat Farang? Second, could the possibility of another dragonborn existing save Kalimat’s life (Kali doesn’t know, but the orc is currently pregnant with one)?

1 Like