itmeJP Community

itmeJP Community

[COURT OF SWORDS // E70 Q&A] Chariot Crashes Against the Walls

hobgoblins EVERYWHERE also a secret melf

7 Likes

I like how every new player that enters the shows betrays the party in one way or another. First it was Anne, now it is Ziek.

6 Likes

Have there been Annepires running around this entire time?

Can we all agree the Nightmare’s name was Vulpix?

All credit to @wawa1948 for this

2 Likes

So they destroyed both the Aharisa and the chariot fighters… will they get some faction rep for this? What would that entail?

2 Likes

I have a feeling Sali will join Kali in the Farang side and run away after meeting that war caster guy bro dude

Can we know what Kalimat’s big quest is for the Farang? :slight_smile:

Man I hope the tower gives them a promotion for that fight and they get some new sweet tower powers.

1 Like

This show just keeps getting better and better. Just goes to show what a great GM and a great cast can do. Hats off to you all!

3 Likes

also :turtle:

1 Like

VULPIX THE NIGHTMARE HOOOOOORSE

2 Likes

I’ll let Zork decide that.

5 Likes

Amazing Episode. It seemed like even the cast expected to die, but it seems like they pulled through all-right. I would like to ask what exactly becoming a Bodhisattva means in the Court of Swords, since it seems to be a big deal in Earth Religion.

Also, I’m assuming Vulpix the Nightmare was successfully banished?

And also today was the rise of the :turtle: emote; may it live long and true.

All in all, 10/10. Can’t wait for next week!

2 Likes

Oh yeah, the Tower fucking LOVES them right now.

6 Likes

Alrighty :slight_smile: Thanks

The tower would of hated them if Ramus turned away at the end.

1 Like

Gosh darn it @Tahkai11, you beat me to it.

1 Like

even if tower hated them, they could just join Agni and tell heaven to fuck off (I don’t know what would happen to human souls if heaven was demolished. would they be able to remain at Agni’s side or disappear since the fountain would be gone? I mean Agni’s father is practically a demigod in another plane)

Fixed. Gotta give credit where credit is due :itmejpheart:

1 Like

Are hobgoblins the same size as Berg? Could he have looted them for their armor?