itmeJP Community

itmeJP Community

[COURT OF SWORDS // E64 Q&A] Four PCs and a Baby

I can’t remember, now that it’s brought up - I think Genasi and Humans are easy to mistake, but if you could timestamp me a reference, i’d love to nail it down either way.

If you don’t know the answer to this Adam it’s cool, but do we know where Ramus is from? With his name it doesn’t jump out to me.

Also in case Zeke sees this, my recommendations for bard spells are Mending and Vicious Mockery for cantrips, and Comprehend Languages, Dissonant Whispers, Feather Fall (in case you ever fall 120 ft again), and Healing Word (in case Ramus goes down) as 1st level spells.

Starts at 47m20s where Berg starts his vision. 48m10s for calling her a Genasi.

4 Likes

There were an incredible amount of pretty terrible rolls in this show, and with the cast being on one hit point it seemed like there was a huge chance for death. In fact with those rolls at some points it felt like someone should probably have gotten in enough trouble that they should have bit the dust. How close was the party to having a character die?

RollPlay - Court of Swords - S4 - Week 59, Part 2 - Scrying, about 48 minutes in you say she’s a genasi.

thank you!

1 Like

aww no points for linking the video at the vision and time stamping RIP

She’s an Air or Water Genasi in the vision though

[spoiler]you’re my favourite[/spoiler]

5 Likes

Adam’s favorite roleplaying game is The Burning Wheel. If you look at the dwarf-specific progression scale in it, this will make more sense.

Why can’t Ramus understand the girl if he’s from the Court of Swords

Countries have different dialects.

The real question he is Adam. Will you finally let them get some sleep :stuck_out_tongue:

N E V E R B O I S

any hints about what might have been in store if they were captured/defeated by the Mara worshippers?

I was surprised to hear that business was still going as normal in the city. I had expected the still inhabited areas to be full of refugees, but it sounds like it’s just business as usual in the remaining parts of the city, and no refugees in sight.

So I’m kind of curious, just how wide spread is the Farang’s influence in the city? Is it only limited to a small portion of the outer fringes of the city, or have they penetrated fairly deeply?

I’m also curious if most people in the infected areas were just killed outright, or if they fled deeper into the city.

Just trying to get a better mental image of the state of the city in my mind.

3 Likes

Adam, I know that you have a number of different fronts moving, but I’m curious about time scaling. When did the farang first attack the city? Would sleeping (mechanically necessary) essentially doom the city, or do they have more time than that? I think from a “seiging a city” standpoint, it could take weeks or longer, but the farang are fighting in unknown ways and theoretically could get the city in checkmate in a matter of hours. Also, is there any (magical, etc.) way of Berg recovering from exhaustion other than sleeping for 4 nights?

If you are just playing it by ear, that’s fine too.

https://youtu.be/McZevHDYKSU 47:20 is when it starts(Can’t share direct time link on mobile) And around 48:10 you say she is air or water Genasi.

You beat me, guh.

1 Like

the city itself is unimaginably large, so the closer you are the the center, the more normal it will be.

In this episode of Two and a Half Murderhobos ~