itmeJP Community

itmeJP Community

[COURT OF SWORDS // E61 Q&A] Hope Is Foreign To You

a star rises, a tower’s ruin and a tribe comes to visit

6 Likes

Left Alone was a fantastic NPC! Really got to see the whole casts reaction to such an interesting character.

Also, for those who missed it HERE is the Riddle Adam talked about (Korean koan), which I loved BTW.

This continues to be an incredible arc! Can’t wait for the next show/liveshow!

3 Likes

So is the temple they’re in still a temple to the world, or did you change it?

thank you so much Takhai! I loved the fact that the koan ended up on Berg, too

2 Likes

Great episode as usual, Happy to see a slight transition towards the Star, if only temporarily, Also Adam not a single in episode dune reference, unless I missed one. I am shocked

It appears to be a temple to the star

it’s a temple to the star, as hope-against-darkness!

2 Likes

The parties modus operandi going forward, right

1 Like

When you said the Arcana Sali had was the world, I was like oh shit this gonna be good. What made you change it to star, just more fitting?

the arcana statue he sacrificed was the world, but the temple was the star.

Man, I know the exact feeling Adam probably felt when Left Alone was talking to Berg, wanting to tell him that [spoiler]the path to finding the reason he suffers might be found on learning of his past incarnations[/spoiler] and not doing it cuz the journey is obviously gonna be better! The joys of DMing! Can’t wait for the Orcs to show up Tuesday =D #HYPE

1 Like

@AdamKoebel, it seemed from the way Max was talking he was going to try to attune to the dwarven mace as opposed to the Apology due to assuming the hammer was broken. Do you plan on nudging him into being aware that he has the option of re-attuning to the Apology so that he can make an informed decision (as a viewer I’m super curious to find out how it has changed) or would that be too railroady and you’d rather let him come to his own conclusions about what he can try?

How many free Orc clans/ tribes do you think there are? Would they all share similar customs and beliefs with each other or do you think there is quite some variety ?

he knows he can reattune to the hammer! well, he knows he can try anyhow.

Great show as always. Love a good kooky monk.

Seems like he wants to attune the new Hammer though, do you want to tell us anything of it at all?

Great episode as always. Was really awesome how the wording of their question fit your prep perfectly.
Given Ramus’s recent fervor over the Star vision, is there any way in this world for clerics to transition from one Arcana to next in the journey once they reach that stage on their enlightenment?

2 Likes

In regards to Ramus and Kalimat’s recent bonding scene: [spoiler]" Ramus said do you love me I tell him only partly, I only love my Berg and my Sali, I’m sorry"[/spoiler]
Also, this has nothing to do with what happened in the episode, but how is good old Snidge doing?

Oh, totally absolutely yes

Well Ramus started as a cleric of the Sun so it’s definitely possible, he also has the option to become a cleric of fire whenever he wants, I assume divine visions would allow him to do this as well?