itmeJP Community

itmeJP Community

[COURT OF SWORDS // E60 Q&A] The Wheel is a Game of Chance

sometimes the bear eats you…

7 Likes

So, what would happen if they put the Apology in the Bag of Devouring? :itmejphappy:

1 Like

Berg has the intelligence of a reef shark now, but not the wisdom of the crayfish

6 Likes

I have to ask Adam what were the chanced of getting a bag of devouring compared to something better cuz i know ramus rolled a 20 im just curious how high of a chance the dice roll fucked ramus.

4 Likes

Just curious Adam, why did you decide on having the intelligence drain be automatically regained (at a rate of 1 point per long rest)?

1 Like

It would get devoured I would assume :smiley:

I took a nap part way through because I was more sleep deprived than Max, but goddamn was that enjoyable when I came back. Tis all I got to say, amazing shit.

2 Likes

Ramus should have access to the create food and water spell so they should be fine.

I think its a 1/100 roll on a table with 99 good results on it

Was thinking, do you need to die in a certain realm for your soul to make it back to the fountain? Like if they die in Utrix’s realm would their soul make it to the fountain? Or would it have went to his replica fountain?

Also you have been great with your characters @AdamKoebel Between Roll20/Nebula Jazz/CoS.

So my question for Office Hours: How to deal with a PC that has below 6 Int for probably more than one more session? :smiley:

Not gonna lie, that was a fantastically frustrating episode to witness, bordering on JP’s death streak episodes :> These poor players! I sincerely wish them some gratification in the near future :slight_smile:

4 Likes

But apparently the Bag is connected to some kind of creature. Would it be affected by the black goo coming out of the hammer?

1 Like

That’s something only Adam might know :smiley:

1 Like

gone forever. nom nom nom.

5 Likes

Great episode as usual, love a good player beat down. And the desert should be a test if their skills. I am expecting MANY Dune references next session

Sigh! The last half was so car reck hard to watch. Nothing good happened.

They had one Job going in.

Not sure if Max wanted to be there at the end.

Did anyone have any fun?

Thoughts at the end?

3 Likes

because “you’re an idiot forever” is boring. this way we all have a laugh and Max gets to play out his recovery.

4 Likes

And they only have a wisdom of 9 so that’s not asking much

Is there anyway to reverse the curse on the bag?

1 Like

Would the extra-dimensional creature the bag is attached to get food poisoning?

1 Like