itmeJP Community

itmeJP Community

[COURT OF SWORDS // E57 // Q&A] Marked by Fire, Burned by Flame

Maybe an elemental-touched lineage type sorcerer but more likely a Druid.

1 Like

@AdamKoebel now that we have imix, any plans to introduce kossuth? I play a flame paladin of kossuth in a game rn, so it would be pretty cash to see your take on him.

Persniditron vs the world (And by world, I mean literal fire)

I imagine being on the prime material plane (So yo speak) has left the old ‘gods’ who refuse to enter Yu-shan as being more conceptual than their beurocratic counterparts

Given Berg and Ramus’ standing as agents of The Tower I can only say that bringing Agni’s message to her father is a righteous quest.

In fact. Maybe that will be the extreme means needed to be able to root out the spreading influence of the Mara.

I wonder what would happen if they threw the Apology into the replica fountain. It seems to have some kind of cleansing property. I’m thinking some of Berg’s taint fled into the hammer when he drank from it.

This is a good-ass question. Damn.

1 Like

The question is, did Berg lose attunement to the hammer or did Emperor Fei’s soul sense the evil within Berg and sever the connection?

Is there any mechanical benefit to Berg’s new lava rock arm? Besides being badass of course. Be cool to see some bergzerker volcano action xD

He can use two-handed weapons again?

1 Like

It is an arm. It can be used to lift and hold stuff. Also for punching. Doing push ups. Carrying groceries. Putting sleeves on.

:wink:

3 Likes

Would tattoos on a lava arm still be tattoos, or would they be mosaics?

…setting sleeves on fire…

Is this arm the same size and “build” as Berg’s flesh arm or is Berg rocking a fiddler crab look? If Berg is rocking the asymmetrical arms It’d be be neat if it gave some kind of AC bonus similar to a shield :wink:

I kinda hope it looks like Hellboy’s arm, just for flavor.

It was his actual arm turned to stone then given elimental life. I do not believe any size shifting has occurred.