itmeJP Community

itmeJP Community

[COURT OF SWORDS // E141 // Q&A] A Gigantic Reunion

back in town, time to get the heck out of dodge

3 Likes

Is Ramus going to get another citation for impersonating Ramus Krill?

3 Likes

That ending was perfect. I love the fact that heaven has actually been paying attention to what Ramus has been doing and has finally sent someone to reprimand him.

3 Likes

Has the Embers received official fines from heaven aswell? Im confused.

Interesting, he probably should do at some point, but the paperwork is likely backed up in that particular department. Someone will likely get to that paperwork in 306 years time when Ramus is due to appear before some kind of Heaven Lawyer in the Court of Coins XD

1 Like

nah, the primordial worshipers have a pass, kind of like a religious reservation. allowed to operate but not allowed to flourish due to systemic oppression.

1 Like

You KNOW that somewhere, there’s a monkey that just got a fine for trying to start a religion.

5 Likes

What happens when Ramus continues doing his religion?

And, how much did you have making the party worry about the giant/dwarf? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I assume this is because the gods of Heaven wanted to keep their original worshipers from their primordial days as side-action when they took their new jobs as bureaucrats.

2 Likes

So swept under the rug and forcibly forgotten by the “gods” themselves, fkin yikes
Thanks for the show btw, been watching since the beginning, only really got into twitch recently, glad i can support such a great show.

1 Like

I love doing scenes with heaven’s bureaucrat angels.

2 Likes

it’s been cool seeing you in chat!

Who else is hoping for an epilogue in Court of Swords that is set 306 years later, Ramus as an ancient being (maybe sustained by his magic) who is now figurehead of the new worldwide religion Harmony appears before a crumbled Court of Coins and a dishevelled Heaven Lawyer and hands over his white envelope.

3 Likes

Hey @AdamKoebel the ending is super confusing now for me care to explain a few questions of mine?
How come the Embers of Imix are not sanctioned and sued for blasthpemy of not worshiping the Arcana along with other cults and druids?
Is Vani still possessed because I noticed Bahath was acting strange around her and obeying suprisingly her command?
So from what I gather from Aga (or Agga I don’t know sorry if I butchered the name) the Dwarf that the Embers of Imix were there long before he even discovered it?
The spear that impaled Lum was void metal right? Does that mean it would have the same effects as the axe if one of the party members used it?

Not Adam, but as for the Aga question, the embers have stated that they have been in that particular hold for at least a couple generations, and I doubt Aga is more than 150 or so years old. For all we know he could have found it only 5 years ago.

1 Like

Yeah, its been SUPER fun, even if Vani makes me mad, but its only because pretty much all your NPCs are always very compelling, im sure most people have had a BF/GF that didnt meld well with their friends and caused friction like that. Very relatable lol

They get a pass because Heaven has a treaty with them, allowing their existence but oppressing them materially.

She is! She’s possessed by Vagon, an aspect of Imix.

Agga saw a UFO, once. Basically.

It had void-metal barbs, yep! It’s different from the axe, though.

3 Likes

So I just watched the post show and had some thoughts about Ramus’s quest.

How to become officially sanctioned by Heaven
  1. Start as an off-shoot of the officially accepted Dwarven version of the Arcana, as it is closest to Harmony
  2. Continue the suggested alterations to spells to bring them “closer to The Fountain” as Ramus did this episode, painting Harmony as “New Dwarven Arcana Orthodoxy”
  3. Use the third element from Dwarven religion to pull in primordial worshipers; suggest to Heaven that Harmony is a good stepping-stone from primordial worship to arcana worship
  4. Focus on “bringing others into the light of The Fountain,” “teaching them the truth”; in doing so, establish Ramus Krill as a cleric of The Sun
  5. Requisition back-up from Heaven to retake the Temple of The Sun, use it as a new base for Harmony in the fight against the undead

With Ramus’s original training as a Sun cleric, and his distinguished work as a Tower cleric (eliminating 5 immortals, a major city, and an invading army), he is uniquely positioned to succeed with such an undertaking.

3 Likes

Would be awesome if Ramus somehow managed through some bureaucratic technicality to get Heaven’s approval to overthrow Heaven.

2 Likes

How can you appear before a Court of Heaven w/ only half your soul? That’s like going to court without pants on.

1 Like