itmeJP Community

itmeJP Community

[COURT OF SWORDS // E106 // Q&A] The Hammered of Heaven

somebody call the necro-police.

2 Likes

@AdamKoebel

so lets start

1 so is there a god of slumber that allows people and animals to sleep or is there something else going on hear?

2 also is this like the white kings realm from west marchs where if you eat food from the realm you can never leave or it corrupts you the more you eat food from the realm?

3 is the moon eye thing a mara entity or is it a god that the other gods of heaven didnt want to be in the realm of man or heaven becuase it wouldnt let there plan for everyone to eventualy become one with the fountain eventauly happen?

4 since there is only a certain number of souls does that mean as long as there are people in the realm of the void that its impossible for heavens plan for everyone to become one with the fountain since they cant die?

5 just curious if the did eat some of the heart would it be bad for the one who ate it or bad for the creature it came from?

6 wait so do people from the realm of the void not have to pee or poop becuase whatever they eat gets put back during the moon reset or a different reason? becuase it doesnt take that long for someone to have poop depending on what they ate and the person and even it takes even less for someone to have to pee

7 so something ive been wondering since the mara are willing to tempt people in the realm of light/man is the opposet true do the gods ever try to tempt people in the realm of void?

8 if the mara exist in a part of the void and the void is mostly empty where are these viens of power coming from? are they natural or does it come from the place where the farang dwell or somewhere else?

9 / 10 this is something ive been wondering ever since you said everything is the opposet from our world does there body odor smell good to them??? and if it does smell good to them does that mean they dont bathe that often / wouldnt they smell terible to the party?

11 from the way you discribed the city im picturing the city of london from mortal engines would that be at all acurate?

12 wait just thought about this if everything is the opposet the does that mean someone like berg with a chrisma of -2 is considered to be super attractive??

@AdamKoebel is it possible for a Dragonborn to be born of Mara?
Like the father to be Mara infested and the mother to be Dragon?

Cannot wait to see the lucky fella in the Court of The Void who got all the treasure Ramus put in the bag of devouring the first time he got it XD

Also, I’m hoping to see the Mara who was responsible to give Kukrit what he wanted, see Berg interact with it in their home :smiley:

So that phrase “the only power that matters is choice”, that’s like the third or fourth time I’ve heard that, or at least something like it. Is there something to that? Or am I just imagining it?

Adam. I would like to feed Berg’s shit to someone in this world. What would happen if I did that?

12 Likes

“You’re right, I cannot remove the plums from the bag! Amazing!”

Awesome episode, as always! Thank you!

4 Likes

What’s funny to me is that that has been used by both the Necromancer King’s mara faction AND the Ferang, who have nothing to do with the Mara. I think it’s just that valuing Choice is the one thing that differentiates you from Heaven, who are all about Fate.

3 Likes

I am altogether too pleased with myself for this stupid scene. Thank you for appreciating it for me.

6 Likes

There’s a particular reason that specific Farang used the phrase, but it’s absolutely important to the setting, yep. It’s a leit motif I’m glad to have had time to weave in.

3 Likes

It would require a herculean deception check, first.

2 Likes

I’d just like to know how the Knight of Shit earned his name in this weird, shitless world

4 Likes

Nope, no Dragonborn down here.

If this is the place stuff goes when the bag eat it, can ramus find his lost loot eventually?

2 Likes

Is it possible for Ramus to gain power/control of this Necropolis called Opportunity?

There is definitely a God of Sleep but that dude can’t see our heroes down here.

Time will tell!

we’ll have to see on that one, the Sun and it’s Pupil are definitely something.

The people of the void have no souls.

It would cause you serious bodily fuckup that would need to be repaired by a Fleshcrafter.

They don’t process food the way we do, there’s no waste.

Heaven only knows the Mara as incursions into their world. They don’t know about the Court of the Void at all.

You should watch my GM prep!

It’s not actually opposite world, that was just a silly joke!

yeah! ramshackle, rundown, kind of scary and kludged together. desperate and bleak.

1 Like

PCs have a tendency to do all kinds of weird shit, right?

3 Likes

Hoarder of relics from the veins?

1 Like

Indeed, I honestly wouldn’t be surprised.

“shit” means “bad stuff” here, same as reality.

3 Likes