itmeJP Community

itmeJP Community

[COURT OF SWORDS // E101 // Q&A] Through a Mirror

if i can just get you to look into this…

6 Likes

@AdamKoebel
1 do void genashi exist and if they do how likely do you think it is that the party will eever encounter one

2 considering void is shunned by the courts would it be held in high regard By the embers?

3 weve only seen these lotus plants attach to living things the page , the genral so does that mean this giant was infected when it was alive?

Might you ever publish the tables that came up with the mirror stuff in the patreon zine?

Hey @AdamKoebel what are the other two Potencies of Eutrix?
Also is there some kind of variety of a cross breed between a Dragonborn and a Tiefling exist?

I don’t know! If they exist, we’ll see them through the party.

Nah, the Void is bad luck for everyone.

The lotus has many uses! We’ll maybe learn more about it when they get to the monastery.

What a wild episode this was!

So Adam, was this the table you rolled on?

Spoiler

https://roll20.net/compendium/dnd5e/Madness#content

Cause I sure hope it was!!
Excellent stuff as always.

2 Likes

good grooming
smells like lilacs

6 Likes

@AdamKoebel One of the afflictions of Ramus’ soul rot was that he lost his Fire alignment. Now that he has a prosthetic soul, does he have an alignment again, and if so, what is it?

1 Like

Yotta’s behavior would imply that you’re right.

I have a question about ramus path. Last episode he saw Agni and instead of asking if she could help, he asked if the understaffed cultists with almost no resources could. If he asked Agni directly for help, she could forge him a new soul or body? I feel that was a missed oportunity.

What a week of CoS!
How much of this stuff going on with Ramus’s soul have you had planned and how much is just winging it, and it did feel as good for you to pull out the original trio in ghosty form as it did for the long time fans in chat?

He does not! No alignment for Ramus.

2 Likes

Winging it and it felt SO good.

2 Likes

Very interesting episode. The giant fight was formidable because half the party lacked situational awareness and many moves could have been optimized for safer results but instead they ceded to the GMs suggestions!

The mirror was a great twist, with not 1 but 2 interactions. I was kinda hoping for someone to crit the save throw. I want to know more about the mirror in the context of the court/lore and not necessarily mechanically in the ruleset. Shall be interesting to see this play out!

Hey @AdamKoebel does a cross breed like a Tiefling and Dragonborn exist in the Court of Swords? And will you allow it to be a usable character?

no such thing exists!

So you wouldn’t allow it in this world but can it be used by other DM’s?

What does that have to do with Potencies?

ok uhhh, his potencies are

awesome abs
knows all the words to every taylor swift song

8 Likes

Now you are just messing with me but alright I will take your word for it I guess
Who am I to judge someone who’s been a DM for a long time? Am I right?