itmeJP Community

itmeJP Community

[COURT OF SWORDS // E100 // Q&A] The Big 100th

Adam, I don’t know if it matters to you in this cold and meaningless universe, but just know that you have already left an indelible creative legacy behind. Thank you for everything you and the rest of the Rollplay cast have done these last few years.

I was so sad I missed 5 and a half hours of the first 6 and thus had to watch the whole thing through the vods while the show was still live, missing the live chat and experience :disappointed_relieved:

But man… what a show anyways. That was incredibly entertaining and satisfying. Every scene, from meeting Sniffy to the illusions of the barrier, Zaida and her curious spirit, to the awesome introduction to the Embers of Imix and the epicness that followed, the little girl and Berg and finally Ramus, the clerk of the heavenly offices of resurrection and the Necromancer King… all of it soaked in juicy juicy lore and world building.
How I loved it all.

Gonna have to do (or try) some fan art for this :sparkling_heart:

Have you noticed how the party forgot the existence of javelins. Maharib could throw 3 a turn etc. Same with darts and Juta Zho

1 Like

It isn’t that they forgot they exist, but rather they don’t have any on them. Berg’s ranged weapons, for example, are all on his original body. They should definitely try to get some if they are able.

1 Like