itmeJP Community

itmeJP Community

Big news coming this week?

On Patreon he alluded to not finding a third GM and it being a difficult process. He’s already said they’ll be a ton of one shots so I think that’s the case. Maybe he’s just going to surprise us though who knows.

1 Like

I can’t believe I missed that.

3 Likes

1 Like

Oh man. Is that unnamed show the one Adam was talking about on one of his streams? The one that’s like a Darkest Dungeon-esque game? I was really hyped for that and hoped Dodger would be included in that along with Zeke since they both are super into that game

Obviously hyped for Die-Kea 2

No JP is DMing so it’s probably the one he prepped for on stream a few weeks ago.

Legacy reunion hype.

1 Like

Couple of new DMs (for Rollplay) :slight_smile: , maybe one or mare can become a (semi) regular DM? Would help to fill in the gaps in the schedule when it’s light on (regular) Rollplay content.

If it’s doable (not to time demanding in finding cast members and such, and DM collaboration), a west marches style game with a rotating cast and DMs. This would (in theory) solve down time in con season, unless “everyone” is prioritizing cons over roleplaying. To avoid DMs stepping on each others toes, they could each be responsible for an area of the world, or the DM notes has to be kept someplace centralized and each DM has an understanding of the need for all to pull in the same direction.

2 Likes

Disclaimer: The other shows look :itmejphype::itmejpsword:, too. But:

:itmejphype::itmejpsword: SEPTEMBER 9 :itmejphype::itmejpsword::itmejphype::itmejpsword::itmejphype::itmejpsoon:

:itmejp10:x2=:itmejpcrit:/

1 Like

YES! :itmejphype::itmejpgg:

It’s a cool idea, but with what JP’s said about the nightmare West Marches became scheduling-wise etc., I think it might be too many spinning plates for him, so-to-speak.

Also, I can see why a dedicated “scheduling person” on the payroll might have been really helpful with this and next month. It must have been hell filling out the calendar on his own.

It’s nice to see DistractedElf get tapped again for one of these.

Also JP is in all but two of these shows. I take it he’s going to be very busy this month.

September 4th ! https://twitter.com/RollPlay/status/893531177465917440

1 Like

ok

SEPTEMBER 4 :itmejpsword::itmejphype::itmejpsword::itmejphype::itmejpsword::itmejphype::itmejpsword::itmejphype::itmejpsoon:er

:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

So excited for that September 4th One Shot! I can’t even believe it. I also think Lauren @randomtuesday is a good GM, she GMed Shadowrun on HyperRPG. If possible I think she’d be a great addition to the Roll play team going forward.

I honestly didn’t think i’d see the legacy crew back. Truly a great treat.

1 Like

Regardless of the date change… WHOOP, WHOOP, PULL OVA THAT CAST TOO PHAT! WHOOP, WHOOP, PULL OVA THAT CAST TOO PHAT! So excited for the OG’s back again.

Now to wait for them to tell us each system… Dodger and Crendor are probably going to stick with their systems (Dungeon World and nominally Mutant Future [effectively none] respectively), with Timecleaver and Sphynx & Satyr I have no clue what to expect (though Lauren/Randomtuesday usually has a great world) and I’d expect JP to use 5e and Neil his AD&D version (or whatever they played in Legacy).

You can continue the discussion in this thread