itmeJP Community

itmeJP Community

Where to jump on?

When Court of Swords first started airing, I tried to watch it, but it didn’t grip me like other Rollplay shows have, so I left it alone.

Now, having just watched Adam’s GM Prep of Season 3 and learning about the world, i’m deeply interested in it and want to know a good jumping on point.

I’m not looking for the obvious answer of the first episode, because I found it incredibly un-entertaining. Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

The easiest answer would be this next episode being season 3. If you want to go back Day9tv is hilarious, you could start with his arc.

4 Likes

I think the second season starts at episode 9. First guest and a different tone to the story.

2 Likes

Start either with the first season on Week 9 or when Day9 joins on Week 14.

3 Likes

I second this. Week 14 might be better in that the players had few sessions under their belt with their characters so they were more familiar with them. One reason why to start at week 9 is that you get to watch the arc where Berg is introduced.

2 Likes

Start from season 2 on youtube. Easy to find imo @Godjaw

I would watch the first episode to get a sense of the world, and they you could just watch the next newest episode and be fine. I would recommend watching the whole series up to now though cause it’s been some great RPing.