itmeJP Community

itmeJP Community

Viewing on mobile

How optimized for mobile is the site supposed to be? If it’s still being worked on that’s cool and ignore this.

So this is what the threads look like on mobile for me in that preview area below threads you are reading.

Also the options for upload a file from mobile doesn’t include any kind of photo gallery.

1 Like

Works fine on my mobile.

1 Like

Which part?

I did find that the document option for upload included photos so that’s fine but viewing is still wonky.

1 Like

Everything on the website ive found so far works fine for me. Haven’t had anything like what you’re experiencing while viewing happen to me yet.

1 Like

Hmmmm, is there possibly a mobile version of the site my phone isn’t going to?

I only see that when I press the unread and I think new on mobile

1 Like

Yeah its the smooshed text to the left I’m talking about.

1 Like

Looks like an issue with the CSS on new/latest. I’ll take a look at it after the weekend :slight_smile:

2 Likes

i haven’t had a problem on my mobile, strange

Oh this is a non app version issue. In the “app version” you get a different view. I’ll see what can be done with the css mobile version

1 Like

What is the app version?

1 Like

When you go the mobile site, at least the first time I did, I was prompted in adding it to my home screen. That gave me a little icon that acts like an app… no idea why the CSS in that is different from when I try it in mobile preview in Chrome, but that’s the only way I can replicate the bug.

1 Like

Ahhh I see, I thought I was using the app. Seems I wasn’t, works perfectly with the app though. :itmejp10:

1 Like